Downhill & Freeriders

wengji

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Judd, unfortunatley i can only do a morning ride as kids have a doctors appointment for injections in the arvo

ToranaJudd

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Turn yours and Adams xc ride into dh shuttles Blake..?

Your trek will eat Ourimbah for brekky! After all its a am track too!!

nzblakis

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Turn yours and Adams xc ride into dh shuttles Blake..?

Your trek will eat Ourimbah for brekky! After all its a am track too!!
Yeah dude, I do it all the time - ride the fire road up and then bomb the DH track down :) Trek is more than capable for that place.

ToranaJudd

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I was just talking to Adam and he said your shoulder might not be up to it...

So what's the verdict..? You wanna shuttle there and get more decline action in :)

ToranaJudd

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Nope.

Just desperate to ride my dh bike... So hard these days.

Ill be going for push runs if i can't hook something up.

Do you want to come nick..?

wengji

Likes Bikes and Dirt
im interested in this, but i will have to let you know sunday morning if i can make it as it depends on if im doing daddy day care.

Rode the AM track today and man was it fun,

also a heads up the big A line gap jump has been increased in sender and lander size also have to be carefull as there will be some track work happening on the weekend.

And last but not least you have to be careful of a herd of goats yes goat were on the am and dh track today

Last edited:

SaabG

Likes Dirt
I had a bit of spare time today so I have started on a new shuttle setup. Hopefully it should be good to go by the weekend. If it is Sunday shuttles at oxy are on.

SaabG

Likes Dirt
Oof, you bastard. I'm keen to hit it but not on such short notice. Take some Gopro footage so I can see what it's all about.