Downhill traks

Phool

Likes Bikes
Race Tracks.

Fox Creek-3 DH tracks: Long track, steep track and bowl track. Fox Creek rd, Cuddlee Creek.

Bennetts Hill- Chain of Ponds to Kersbrook rd. 1km from Chain of Ponds on right. Follow fire road into forest. Closed until further notice for tree thinning, see insidelinemtb.com.

Montacute- Private property, open for races only. See insidelinemtb.com

Mt. Torrens- Private property, open for races only. See insidelinemtb.com

Mt. Gambier- The Bluff.

Other tracks.

Kangarilla- Maze of DH/FR tracks, 1km from kangarilla on right heading towards Meadows.

Kersbrook- A few old DH tracks, Mt. Gawler road.

Eagle Quarry bike park- Coming soon.

Lots of Illegal tracks near Adelaide, I'll have to let you find out from someone else though.:rolleyes:

RacelineBoy

Likes Dirt
Belair

There are some good track near adelaide, but these are illegal
Randell Park
Andersons Park
Wind Point
M1, M2.
Sleep's
These are all in the beliar area, you have to catch the belair train up and there will be someone there, i a sure they will be happy to show you around.

There is also sheperds hill reserve, this has some beginners track mainly cross country.
:)

Have fun.

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
noroc_rider_12 said:
can u plz have a list of all the downhill tracks in adelaide south australia cheers
G'day mate, whilst on Farkin can you please use proper English when posting. No U, Plz, neway, etc. This is not MSN nor a mobile phone. Typos are fine, but an attempt at correct spelling is required.

Cheers mate. :)

north_shore

Likes Dirt
RacelineBoy said:
There are some good track near adelaide, but these are illegal
Andersons Park

These are all in the beliar area, you have to catch the belair train up and there will be someone there, i a sure they will be happy to show you around.

There is also sheperds hill reserve, this has some beginners track mainly cross country.
:)

Have fun.
he said GOOD trails:p nah just kidding, they are fine for people who are just starting out or just looking for a place to have a good relaxing ride.

CGR

Likes Dirt
north_shore said:
he said GOOD trails:p nah just kidding, they are fine for people who are just starting out or just looking for a place to have a good relaxing ride.
he did say beginner... it is a good place to get you started, but does get a little tedious...

As RacelineBoy suggested the best place to start would be the Belair train runs. All the trails (mentioned by RacelineBoy) can be found on a street directory by following the Belair train line. You can usually find where the trails are by asking someone to show you, or just following them...:p