Downhill world championships: Pick the winning time and win a prize

indica

Serial flasher
[video=facebook_share;1557286584335483]https://www.facebook.com/markuspekoll/videos/1557286584335483/[/video]

Kuranda training,

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
But i don't really understand why not on RB, I'm glad sbs get stuff, as they really try to do a good job on cycling (even if it is road slanted),they do try... but all season for the last bunch of years it's on RB...except the worlds. Seems dumb, but I guess it it what it it.
I'm led to believe Red Bull are covering it but it is region specific and Australia doesn't have the rights to broadcast the Red Bull feed.

scblack

Leucocholic
The reason for RedBullTV not covering in Australia is dollars. That is probably stating the bleeding obvious, but UCI get more money from SBS than RedBull.

Dene Dweller

Likes Dirt
Is the whoops guy making a cameo via another bandit run?

[video=youtube;amY7JLRgYwg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=amY7JLRgYwg[/video]

mik_git

Likes Bikes and Dirt
yeah I get that it's cash related, just that it seems odd that RB have all the world cup rounds, but not the worlds.

I guess thats because to me the worlds is like the finals of whatever, as opposed to say the Olympics which is separate or even say worlds for athletics, where you have a bunch of series for events, then the worlds once a year for all events, but with mtb, you have 6 rounds, then the worlds, it's kind of inclusive.

but thats just me maybe.

scblack

Leucocholic
Really feel this is a bad move. Would've though he'd be on a big bike but I'm sure he knows what he's doing... Though I feel a similar stunt cost him Worlds back in Canberra in '09. He was the man back then and should've smoked Steve and Greg up the top of that track and given himself a bit of a buffer for the bottom pedal.
They have their DH bike as well for him.

ajay

^Once punched Jeff Kennett. Don't pick an e-fight
Really feel this is a bad move. Would've though he'd be on a big bike but I'm sure he knows what he's doing... Though I feel a similar stunt cost him Worlds back in Canberra in '09. He was the man back then and should've smoked Steve and Greg up the top of that track and given himself a bit of a buffer for the bottom pedal.
Its probably more to do with how comfortable he is on that bike. The same reason Gravy ran his sb6 at the SA worlds - and it worked for him!

Boom King

downloaded a pic of moorey's bruised arse
Holy shit sicks, that's going to be interesting.
They have their DH bike as well for him.
Yep. Wouldn't be surprised to see him on the big bike come Sunday.

Having said that, I wouldn't be surprised to see him on the Mega either....