DQT Test

Plow King

Little bit.
Anyone done it recently?

I've scanned most of the DQT handbook *cough* relevant *cough* What statistics do I have to know?

Bermshot

Banned
Stats Q and A

*How many people will run a red light whilst your on the way to the bottle o? Around the world there will be hundreds but you should be safe.

*Turning left, what is the chance of you hitting the gutter? 0% unless you are perving to the right.

*What is the chance of you meandering in thought and thus be photoed in offence within 1 year? Fuck'n heaps.

*Why should you watch all quarters constantly to avoiding collision? 50% wont be.

*When going down hill on the freeway, why do people put their brakes on? 10% are scared of speed, 10% their car is shite, 20% scared of fines. Anyone else has shares in Bendix.:mad:

* How cool do you look in your car? 0%, It's only when you get out that matters.

Disclaimer: All percentages are perception only.;)

Daneel

Likes Dirt
I passed it first go at the start of the year.. Read the book and learn the rough statistics (nearest 5%-ish) - the test will ask what is the most likely of the following situations, present you with some more complex 'tap to turn or tap to break' and quiz you on a few road rules and things.. It's basically a general test of everything so far, but it's pretty easy actually.

Good luck - you'll be fine mate :) you can always retry the next day if you fail, there's no wait period, but I doubt you'll be back in a second time.. Oh, and get your license for 5 years, it's much cheaper than the other options.

Plow King

Little bit.
Passed :)

Afew statistics I needed to know so you actually need to read shit. Off to have a date with a tree :D