Drawings dicks on the herald sun

nathanm

Eats Squid
Must...put...pen......down.....
How the actual fuck is that even funny? That's straight pedophillia.

To even suggest people would take amusement by drawing a baby sucking on a cock is fucked up even for you Moorey, even being a straight up attempt to get banned.

Show this to your wife and see if she's amused by it!

moorey

call me Mia

To even suggest people would take amusement by drawing a baby sucking on a cock is fucked up even for you Moorey, even being a straight up attempt to get banned.

Oh, FFS, it's NOT, funny, it's not meant to be, and no one ever would think it is. Jeez, you must be a miserable fucker to be around mate.
Im sure you've reported this, like you always seem to. Yawn.

scblack

Leucocholic

FFS Go and play in a thread where people take you seriously. As moorey said life around you would not be a pleasant experience.

Last edited:

scblack

Leucocholic
Must...put...pen......down.....

....(do not call me Shredden).....

Goat.jpg

...nathanm, this one is not bestiality - draw a goats dick...

Last edited:

redbruce

Eats Squid
Oh, FFS, it's NOT, funny, it's not meant to be, and no one ever would think it is. Jeez, you must be a miserable fucker to be around mate.
And also signifies the thread that has more than run its course.

Even a bogan should fear to tread here.

Ah, something to be said for consitency; Rotorburn continuing to ascert its (relative) postion in the mtb forum world.

NB: posted before Moorey took off the offending pic.

Last edited:

nathanm

Eats Squid
Then why post it? If it's not mean to be funny then what is it and why did you put it up? I reported it and hopefully Johnny will be along any moment..................

and why does objecting to this, homophobic remarks and the like make me the miserable fucker? It's not me it's you.

and SCBlack :horn:

Last edited:

moorey

call me Mia
I don't believe there are many thinks too sacred to talk about, but the noisy minority has spoken, so I will remove the offending pic.

I hope you campaign this fiercely about ACTUAL issues, Nathan, rather than just picking the low hanging fruit, and 'raising awareness' through whining.

nathanm

Eats Squid
I don't believe there are many thinks too sacred to talk about, but the noisy minority has spoken, so I will remove the offending pic.

I hope you campaign this fiercely about ACTUAL issues, Nathan, rather than just picking the low hanging fruit, and 'raising awareness' through whining.
So you believe paedophillia is an acceptable form of humour? and I'm a "noisy minority" for calling you out on it.

If you believe you've done nothing wrong then put it back up and leave it there. You and SCBlack feel I'm the one overracting and it's not a problem so what are you afraid of?

Your hopes for and opinions of me are about as concerning as that huge shit I just took and flushed down the loo with barely a passing glance.

Apologies however for the thread interruption again for all other RB users, but I'm not prepared to let this one slide.

Boom King

downloaded a pic of moorey's bruised arse
as concerning as that huge shit I just took and flushed down the loo...

I'm not prepared to let this one slide.
Give veganism a go, you won't get any angrier and your S bend issues will resolve themselves reasonably soon.