Dream bike on ebay

Alex D

Likes Bikes
lol nothing like bar ends, discobrakes and the high end alivio group for that added confidence in dh if the awesome power of the zoom triple clamp doesnt fill you with countless worryfree runs :p

Howie66

Likes Dirt
Umm I dont think its a pisstake.. thats the worst thing. Some poor suckers probably gunna buy it for his kid for xmas.

Futile

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Umm I dont think its a pisstake.. thats the worst thing. Some poor suckers probably gunna buy it for his kid for xmas.
I know, then the kid will rock up at a DH race and go
"hey, dude. look at my bike!, it's one of a kind!"
then some dude with a Katipo DH will look at him and laugh.
poor kid.

Howie66

Likes Dirt
Q: pisstake right? 11-Dec-08
A: NOPE, THIS BIKE WAS BUILT BY HAND TO BE BUILT MASS PRODUCTION AND IS OF TOP QUALITY CONSTRUCTION. SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY. PS: A Full Suspension Giant MTB retails for approx $1900 and had none of the after market parts this bike has. PLEASE DO NOT WASTE MY TIME WITH POINTLESS QUESTIONS. SEE PRODUCT DETAILS FOR ANY QUESTIONS.

Hahahaha what a farkin tool... Someone should send him this link to this thread.. Might make him think twice before trying to rip people off next time..

Although the sad thing is I think this tosser actually thinks this bike is sick..

Last edited:

dh damo

Likes Dirt
"Tell him he's dreamin".
The Castle quotes ay.

Dad reckons fishing is 10% brains and 95% muscle, the rest is just good luck.

Darryl Kerrigan: Dale dug a hole. Tell 'em Dale.
Dale Kerrigan: I dug a hole.

Dale Kerrigan: Dad? I dug another hole!

Farouk: He say plane fly overhead, drop value. I don't care. In Beirut, plane fly over, drop bomb. I like these planes.

Dale Kerrigan: He loved the serenity of the place
Darryl Kerrigan: Hows the serenity?
Dale Kerrigan: I think he also just loved the word.
Darryl Kerrigan: So much serenity.

What a movie :rolleyes:

ben_rides_a_bike

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Q: pisstake right? 11-Dec-08
A: NOPE, THIS BIKE WAS BUILT BY HAND TO BE BUILT MASS PRODUCTION AND IS OF TOP QUALITY CONSTRUCTION. SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY. PS: A Full Suspension Giant MTB retails for approx $1900 and had none of the after market parts this bike has. PLEASE DO NOT WASTE MY TIME WITH POINTLESS QUESTIONS. SEE PRODUCT DETAILS FOR ANY QUESTIONS.

Hahahaha what a farkin tool... Someone should send him this link to this thread.. Might make him think twice before trying to rip people off next time..

Although the sad thing is I think this tosser actually thinks this bike is sick..
Ahahah do it howey do it
i wanna see his response

dan-492

Likes Dirt
should offer him a dollar! should be "best offer" if people are thinking straight!if it did cost him over $4000 then thats $4000 wasted.

yeah its a shame that he thinks its awesome and some poor fella might just believe him and buy it.