Driving the Red bull tv site

mik_git

Likes Bikes and Dirt
OK is it just me...probably is... but trying to figure out when and where stuff is on, on the redbull tv site...is really confusing me. It used to be that you could click on a little calander icon and it was all super easy, now it just has crap all over the place, and all I want is XC mostly, with a good bit of DH also, but it's not as easy as it used to be. OK I'm getting old, but is there some trick to filtering that I'm missing, or am I just shit and have to suck it up?

stirk

Burner
From the home page you'll find a section titled upcoming live events, a couple of events a displayed and then you'll see a link titled all events, from there you'll see all the upcoming events.

There is also a section for past events.

IMG_20150724_181915.jpg

poita

Likes Dirt
I agree, the site is unnecessarily complicated, especially when you power up just as a race is starting!

link1896

Mr Greenfield
If you have an iPad and a TV with a hdmi port and decent internet speed, get a chromecast stick and the red bull iPad app.

the app lets you browse content, you then click chromecast in the app and the content plays back through the chromecast stick plugged into your TV.

chromecast sticks are 50 bucks from dick smith.

Wih high speed internet I enjoy full hd playback of red bull content

i_s

Likes Bikes
Also agreed.

I think I just go straight to the 'Live' section through 'Red Bull TV' and that gets me to the UCI replays etc.

mik_git

Likes Bikes and Dirt
don't have an i-anything, I just plug my laptop into the amp and watch it on the tv - or the phone (which has hdmi out).

Like I know how to use the site, it's jsut that it comes up with so much other crap, I has hoping there was a way to filter it or organise it simply liek the used to be that I was missing,

I did find that this site was better (also more stable stream last year) but still a bit facebooky I guess.

I guess, I liek to plan ahead and find I don't always know when the races are on, so I used to use the calander, but now I go to the UCI site and look up when stuff is on as easier than using the redbull site.