Drop it like it's what?!

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Not sure where you're getting that price?
5packs of the most common sizes for 27.5" (270-276mm) and 29" (288-294mm) are all €4.19.
Which equates to about $1.40 per spoke without factoring postage.
Haha, was editing while you posted.

When I looked it on my phone earlier, BC says 1.67euro for a 5 pack, when I got home and looked at on my desktop, its only the 305mm size for that price.

Bike24 linked is 64c euro, which is $1au for black, silver are cheaper.

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
I'm done with DHL for a while. I want this bike running and don't want to risk not having it ready for the holiday season. As soon as I get these whells built, I can get the bike rolling, use old parts to take it for a couple of rides to size up the cockpit etc. with an eye to getting propper colour-coded bars, stem and saddle.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
You sure you don't work for MTBdirect?
Nah, dont even order that much from them either.

I had a $1200 Chrissy present basket filled at Pushys waiting on a code, nothing coming forth from them lately.

Ended up a Bike24 and a BikeComponents instead.

Dont know whats going on with the Aus shops lately, Pushys changed their PayPal account payment name, moved shop and there has been no discount codes since.

Everyone's dropping Black-Friday codes, Pushys still sitting on their hands.

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered
Nah, dont even order that much from them either.

I had a $1200 Chrissy present basket filled at Pushys waiting on a code, nothing coming forth from them lately.

Ended up a Bike24 and a BikeComponents instead.

Dont know whats going on with the Aus shops lately, Pushys changed their PayPal account payment name, moved shop and there has been no discount codes since.

Everyone's dropping Black-Friday codes, Pushys still sitting on their hands.
No money in bike parts. They've gone all in on crypto.