Drug kid in Bali.....

skwiz05

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Taking bets on a"long time drug user" from NSW about to face the Bali court......

One month? Warning with rehab?

ZERO sympathy from me. I'd like to see the kid locked up for the 6 years.

On a side note.......cant wait to read the new book about the Corbys and the so called info on their drug running.......

NH_

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Taking bets on a"long time drug user" from NSW about to face the Bali court......

One month? Warning with rehab?

On a side note.......cant wait to read the new book about the Corbys and the so called info on their drug running.......
Anyone stupid enough to have to buy drugs in bali after whats gone on there in the past should be left to rot, rid the world of the downright stupid please.

@nDr3w

Likes Dirt
Just a quick post to say that if the only info people have received about this case is from the commercial media, then chances are they know fuck all about it, and should keep judgement and condemnation to themselves.

Regan of Gong

Likes Dirt
Just a quick post to say that if the only info people have received about this case is from the commercial media, then chances are they know fuck all about it, and should keep judgement and condemnation to themselves.
...your mate? :nonchalance:

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
His parents said on TV that they went there to get him away from drugs. That didn't work out for them and while I feel for his parents I say sucked in to him. Many other countries should adopt harsh penalties for people doing the wrong thing. I'd like to live in a world free of deadshit drug users.

Spike-X

Grumpy Old Sarah
Why go soft on him? This is why we need the death penalty!

Jesus Christ. Have I stumbled into the Herald-Sun comments section by mistake? All this chest-thumping over a 14-year-old who was buying a bit of weed. Such compassion. Such humanity. I may weep openly.

David56543

Likes Bikes

Jesus Christ. Have I stumbled into the Herald-Sun comments section by mistake? All this chest-thumping over a 14-year-old who was buying a bit of weed. Such compassion. Such humanity. I may weep openly.
death penalty for drugs? thats abit harsh

Binaural

Eats Squid

My thoughts exactly. Since when did supporting throwing kids in jail for a minor offense with no victims become the sort of idiocy would support openly? God forbid you ever screw up and face jail in a foreign country for a mistake.

NH_

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Yes but this mistake was downright stupid. Everyone knows the indonesians have insanely harsh drug rules yet he was still willing to risk it anyway? They only pushed for jail time after it was found out his parents went after a media deal anyway. Just sounds like a stupid family to me. Good riddance, maybe a couple months in jail over there will sort him out.

Spike-X

Grumpy Old Sarah
If we're going to start jailing people for general stupidity, we're gonna need a lot more jails.

delbified

Likes Bikes
i don't think he should be jailed, but i don't think he should receive special treatment just because he's an aussie either, when there are indonesian kids in jail for the same offence.

willsy01

Eats Squid
All those who knew what the consequences were for buying drugs in Bali when they were 14 raise your hand.

NH_

Likes Bikes and Dirt
All those who knew what the consequences were for buying drugs in Bali when they were 14 raise your hand.
All those who were also 14 after the corbys and the bali 9 and numerous others got plastered over the media keep your hand raised.

Nautonier

Eats Squid
Exactly. 14 year old kids are also probably unaware that Indonesia is one of the most corrupt countries in the world and most of the people selling drugs are actually cops looking to make some extra (bribe) money on the side.

Last edited:

Nautonier

Eats Squid
All those who were also 14 after the corbys and the bali 9 and numerous others got plastered over the media keep your hand raised.
I actually doubt that your average 14 year old would make the connection between major drug smuggling and buying a spliff off some chilled out seeming dude down at the beach.

RYDA

Likes Bikes and Dirt
All those who were 14 and knew right from wrong raise your hand - Again, it all comes back to the parents and culture in their home.

rone

Eats Squid
i don't think he should be jailed, but i don't think he should receive special treatment just because he's an aussie either, when there are indonesian kids in jail for the same offence.
So you don't want him to go to jail, but you don't want him to get special treatment either?

Am I missing something?