Duck Ck Open Day, Sunday 19th July, Sunshine Series DH #5 track at Beaudesert UPDATED

Welshy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
had a fun day on Sunday two of my mates i was with crashed one of them did it on my bike:rolleyes: but hes buying it anyway eyes could i ask you a question i overheard some people talking about changing the last jump to a massive berm or something along the lines of that because that would be a real bumber love seeing every 5th person shiting themselves over that jump anyways a really drifty track as well as being steep and just as you gain good speed you end up washing out around the next corner going to be a fun as day next sunday cant wait :D:):):):):):):):D:D:D:D:D:D:eek::D:D:D:mad::):):):):);):cool::cool::rolleyes:
What in the hell does that even say?

Have you ever heard of a full stop?

It looks like this. It is used to end sentences, and allows the reader to breath (when reading aloud). Use them.

The smileys are so fucking unnecessary.

Fisher

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Ah, so cut that i missed out, sounds like an awesome day was had.
Definately probably maybe come to the next one depending if we get a ride and or i have something else on :rolleyes:.

But I went to CM and scratched my arm :p.

Welshy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Ah, so cut that i missed out, sounds like an awesome day was had.
Definately probably maybe come to the next one depending if we get a ride and or i have something else on :rolleyes:.

But I went to CM and scratched my arm :p.
Just go and race next weekend?

dj3

Likes Bikes and Dirt
loving that track, so hard to get pinned. table top at the end is good to. i think the plans for the step down are sweet.

also i own one of those hucker bikes (AKA. demo 9) and they are sweet as if you have them set up right.

and eyes i take it back about the shuttle road, Jesus Christ i do not have a clue how that fella in the crewman got up there.

can't wait till race, i can just see on one of those last fast as corners a rider coming off to the side at taking out a horde of spectators, should be a blast.

nic1894

Likes Bikes and Dirt
What in the hell does that even say?

Have you ever heard of a full stop?

It looks like this. It is used to end sentences, and allows the reader to breath (when reading aloud). Use them.

The smileys are so fucking unnecessary.
hahahahaha sorry just exited you should be a mod i always see you correcting people.i put a full stop there see;)

flamshmizer

Likes Dirt
can't wait till race, i can just see on one of those last fast as corners a rider coming off to the side at taking out a horde of spectators, should be a blast.
I predict by the end of the day ALL the spectators will be on the inside of the corners...

Well all the sensible thinking spectators anyway....

Ok so probably not many of them.

dj3

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I predict by the end of the day ALL the spectators will be on the inside of the corners...

Well all the sensible thinking spectators anyway....

Ok so probably not many of them.
outside of corners will be pete, justin,dane,ob AKA: all the crazy toowoombians with the signs.

.:ROBBO:.

Likes Dirt
ah i see, still it would have been hard without low range gearing.
Not really. I was driving up in 3rd gear low range. I followed it up once and it was having no problems. It is a very steep climb but it had good traction. Any amount of rain and your not going to drive anything up there that was out there on Sunday.

dj3

Likes Bikes and Dirt
yeah i saw it go up a few times. you might get that crazy ass hilux with the huge mud tyres up there in the wet but that would be a struggle.

great track thought thanks to all the builders, can't wait to race it.

joshrides

Likes Dirt
yeah i saw it go up a few times. you might get that crazy ass hilux with the huge mud tyres up there in the wet but that would be a struggle.

great track thought thanks to all the builders, can't wait to race it.
How do you think you will go ? beat me ?:D

Duckman

Likes Bikes
outside of corners will be pete, justin,dane,ob AKA: all the crazy toowoombians with the signs.
You boys make racing what it should be, a bunch of idiots having a good time. Looking forward to seeing you there :p

Jzx90

Likes Dirt
im supprised you didnt get any crashes, there were plenty of em'
Not my pics mate, just thought i'd post up the link.

I reckon if someone stood at the bottom of the chute bit with the whoops/stair things/moguls on race day they'd get some quality stackage shots.

Hopefully someone else has more pics of other people, that bunch seems to be the same 2 groups over and over.