Duck Creek Race/pratice photos (LINK ADDED)

s.dogg

Likes Dirt
Hey guys,

Just got back from the track and currently sorting through all of the photos, will try post up some samples in a min, have about 500 photos to get through.

Put up your number and email or gear/bike and ill send what i have to you or put them up here. what ever is easiest for you.

Edit: Some sample photos now added. just playing with sizes and resolutions before i put a heap up. is a photo bucket link better for bigger pictures?

and i do have photos of a lot of you guys and will get them to you asap. but as you can imagine its taking a long time to sort through them all, but you will get them.

Scott

EDIT 2 :

http://picasaweb.google.com.au/sspimages/DuckCreekDH?feat=directlink

Link above goes to photo album, its still slowly uploading more so keep checking back.
And if you like the photo of yourself and want a a better copy as the quality decreases alot when putting the photos on to Picasa please email
me at
sspimages@gmail.com

Not charging anything for the photos.

Cheers.

Scott

Attachments

Last edited:

timmy0081

Likes Dirt
hahaha boost ^^^

unlucky bro.

hey mate! was a sick day, could i grab any piccies you got of number 375 on a giant glory dh1 wearing brisbane botique bikes jersey and fox pants. also wearing a white 661 helmet.

cheers dude, and thanks for taking photos :)

oh and send to why_wait8@hotmail.com if you could :D

andy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Sweet as on the amount of pics.

I hope you weren't the dude that I scared the crap out of in my race run.

Number 78, Black TLD gear, either red or white gloves.

Cheers
Andy...

andy_n69@hotmail.com

d_j1

Likes Dirt
Hey mate. Thanks for putting in the effort and coming to take some photos! Could I get any of #113 on a black sunday with an ironhorse jersey or #116 on a blue/white glory with body armour on the outside to joel.walker1@uqconnect.edu.au. Cheers buddy.