Dump Run this weekend

Doggy

Inconceivable!
Just a heads up to anyone doing runs of Dump run this sat and sun. We will be doing an SES vertical rescue course on the cliffs off to the right hand side of the track (down around the section with the big bastard rock you can roll/drop off) from lunch time Sat till 9pm sat night and then all day Sun. There will be quite a few 4wds, trailers, tables, ropes and a fair few people so either take it easy through there as we dont want to do a proper rescue as well...mind you, we will have all the gear there, or perhaps ride old tambo because stretcher carries and hauling someones fat arse up a cliff is an effort
Cheers:D

Doggy

Inconceivable!
You'll be able to do it but you are gonna have to dodge quite a few orange people around the place so it will ruin the run, plus blood doesnt wash out of our overalls all that well.
But you are correct, would be the best weekend to hurt yourself there

.:ROBBO:.

Likes Dirt
But you are correct, would be the best weekend to hurt yourself there
And it was exactly that :eek: Thanks for all your help out there Doggy. Sorry to give you guys some extra training :eek: I think its defianatly old Tambo for us for a while :D Just wish we found it first :(

.:ROBBO:.

Likes Dirt
No worries dude, has Evan been operated on yet??
They ended up operating on Thursday evening he was released late yesterday. He has a steel plate 3 perminant screws and one that will be removed once the ankle heals. They say he will be off work for at least 4 months :eek:

Doggy

Inconceivable!
Suffering shit, no wonder his ankle was crunching in my hands when we were getting him out.....I'm guessing he isnt going to make the mistake of thinking downhilling was easy again

flatbeat

Likes Bikes
didnt go that weekend due to crap weather, dump run is deadly in the wet, the turns leading into the double rock drop are super slick

Doggy

Inconceivable!
This was a couple of weekends ago, before the rain....course is run and done for now, until the next one anyways