E-line the new French-line?

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Loving the matching baskets on the front of these trail weapons! Do you think my bananas and avocados would survive the rock garden? FWIW - the owners appeared to be late 60s or early 70s and in exceptionally good physical condition.

Attachments

SummitFever

Eats Squid
Back on the topic of the "Eline", I agree with what others have posted that in general the corner cutting is not an ebike problem but rather somethin driven by the evolution of the bikes and less experiwnced riders.

The advent of big wheels started this trend towards the dumbing down of single track. Long wheel base, slack, long travel plow machines have added to this. Even wider bars have meant many squid lines around narrow gaps in trees.

Its not all bad though. These bikes have resulted in the gravity oriented stuff being a lot more full on.

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
so you all hate Ebikers because they allegedly are cutting corners at various trails and may be causing minor trail widening
but this is ok is it
sourced from another Rotorburn thread!

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
so you all hate Ebikers because they allegedly are cutting corners at various trails and may be causing minor trail widening
but this is ok is it
I think the difference there may be that those guys aren't tearing up a MTB trail that takes many hours of volunteer labour to create?

It's a moot point anyways, it was us 29er riders that ruined all the trails years ago because we couldn't get our wagon wheels around anything that resembled a corner

Sent from my G8441 using Tapatalk

Freediver

I can go full Karen
but this is ok is it
Who said that was OK? I would think that most people on here don't like either. What I see is dickheads with a motor in the 4x4 and on E bikes

mas2

Likes Bikes and Dirt
but this is ok is it
Even though I am pro ebike I think by posting something completely unrelated just to have a go at others comes across as pretty negative and doesnt really help people getting onboard with emtb's.

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
Why do I need to get onboard with ebikes though?
Your free to enjoy your shit motorbike, I’m free think they’re stupid. I can’t stop you from riding them so why care.

The industry’s on your side anyway, enjoy your rides.

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
the point I was trying to get across is that the few ruin it for many, im not saying all 4x4 offroaders support or do these types of acts either
this vid was posted by a fellow burner, to the support of other burners..
I guess if you ride Ebikes, fill your boots but don't be a dick on the trails and ride the trail as designed
but that does'nt give the right to the non e rider free rein to sling shit at them either, because there is alot of regular riders that tear the shit out of everything too..
perfect example of 'lets pick on the new kid on the block!'

Chriso_29er

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Who said that was OK? I would think that most people on here don't like either. What I see is dickheads with a motor in the 4x4 and on E bikes
Tracks like the ones in my video are no different than dedicated MTB trails, some by natural progression over decades have become more difficult to traverse than others. These have been around for 30-40 years with little changes in their appearance. Just like with MTB trails, I don't like people creating additional B lines around difficult areas, they should simply take a different track.

Thanks for making my video an example, appreciate it.