E-line the new French-line?

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
CB has gone from being a stand in Cru Jones
to the front line of the Zombie Apocalypse!
why can't she just concentrate on shredding a bike and being hot!

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
It's like the suspension design or geometry is outdated or something...
That doesn't sound right. They wouldn't have just used cheap shitty old tech and thrown all their hopes into a big price tag...surely not.

These things have been around. For a long time. I remember seeing a fuckwits running them around Newcastle about 10 years ago in a yellow van. He tried to tell me how good the spec was...it was all garbage.

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
No shit these zombies can eat my dust.

Hahah wow their promotional video of the H52 is in lysterfield on Anuerysm, that thing doesn't even have pedals.

https://stealthelectricbikes.com/stealth-h-52/
Yeahhhhhh, come on down and tear up our hand built trails riding like fuckwits. Maybe break a few bones too and get PV on our backs about making the trails safer for asshats on motorbikes too?

I've managed to get past my hangups with most ebike riders, but this emoto shit still riles me up. Either get some legs and ride a MTB, or grab a real moto, register it, and fuck off to moto trails.

Sent from my G8441 using Tapatalk

gillyske

Likes Dirt
I've managed to get past my hangups with most ebike riders, but this emoto shit still riles me up. Either get some legs and ride a MTB, or grab a real moto, register it, and fuck off to moto trails.
I find moto people to be the absolute worst types of humans ever, i feel like they have to be responsible for 90% of all trail damage but no one wants to call em out on it because we are all cowards on our push bikes.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
You guys mustn't have trails that are very enticing to teenagers...they are easily the primary cause of damage to the trails where I live. Their love of ripping the brakes on and skidding around the place is quite destructive. Followed by middle aged noobs who think upping skids onto turns is the only way to use their brakes. The same fat wobbly arsed morons that deliver a spine tingling turkey gobble for the duration of anything steep.

downunderdallas

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I don't know how you post an instagram story (or if you can) but Sam Hill has just posted one of his kids on one of those e-moto type bikes referred to a few pages back...:eek::p