e13

wooley_89

Likes Dirt
the black is only usualy sold as a supercharger kit, BUT im sure if you spoke to jenson they might swap the clear one for a black one.
not sure on that tho.
but they are great to deal with, thats where i got mine from

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
wooley_89 said:
im sure if you spoke to jenson they might swap the clear one for a black one.
not sure on that tho.
Yeah, I'm a bit sceptical about that myself. I think Jensons would view the supercharger as a prospective sale. Anyway, I'll be pissed if you're right being that I've bought both my E.13s from Jensons and would've got the black one each time :rolleyes:

Good luck with it anyway.

RaID

Likes Bikes and Dirt
usually ive seen that E13 doesnt make expcetions about getting the Black bashguard on their SRS system, it comes with clear and you can get the black if you buy the supercharger kit

however try
www.dropnzone.com, their great to deal with, its asmaller shop so they might be able to help you out

Superman

Likes Bikes and Dirt
what about painting the inner side of it, thats where nothing would rub on it and no more dirt would show than on a black one. ie. stove backings in kitchens.

S.

ex offender
Superman said:
what about painting the inner side of it, thats where nothing would rub on it and no more dirt would show than on a black one. ie. stove backings in kitchens.
Do NOT paint e13 bashguards, it will weaken them greatly and void their warranty.

ajay

^Once punched Jeff Kennett. Don't pick an e-fight
Isnt black OEM only?

clear is heaps nicer anyway!