Earnest the Orange, now fun

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I know it's been said...but fuck that's ugly. I am glad to hear you are happy with it and enjoying a completed bike project though.

safreek

I know it's been said...but fuck that's ugly. I am glad to hear you are happy with it and enjoying a completed bike project though.
Yeah, completed and happy, hmm, sort of. Still needs an extra inch or so at the front end.
Yeah ugly it may be but Ernie and Bert (not Burt) were no oil painting either, everybody still loved them

moorey

call me Mia
Looks like the poor lil doggo is a bit ashamed to be with the orange.
They are a bit weird and strange, this explains mooreys love affair with them. :p
Even I vomit at the sight of old L/XL patriots.
Oranges aren’t everyone’s cuppa. That’s no ones cuppa. :D

moorey

call me Mia
I actually think a bigger fork may make them look good. May try it in the near future
I think you’re wrong. Older big frames were just horrifically proportioned. You’ll just lift the BB and make it handle like a pig.
Get a long travel old patriot of you want ugly AND better ride.

Haakon

Keeps on digging
I was looking at some Hope headset spacers just so there could be some mandatory (?) Hope goodness on my Orange. Couldnt quite come at $50 for them though when my aliexpress specials left over Kirsty's Soma build work just fine....

safreek

I was looking at some Hope headset spacers just so there could be some mandatory (?) Hope goodness on my Orange. Couldnt quite come at $50 for them though when my aliexpress specials left over Kirsty's Soma build work just fine....
To be honest there is no way I would of paid 70+ bucks for skewers , came across these for 30 in mint condition so jumped