naz

Criminally Inane
hey, im gettin these bars for my trials bike, n then for .243
what are your thoughts about them
cheers

Scott

bAdmin
Staff member
umm.... you're putting weight weenie bars on a 8lb frame.... kind of a contradiction.

but each to their own...

Turley

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Too many tree's to use carbon bars. Alu bends, carbon snaps. Although I am a big fan of carbon frames!

naz

Criminally Inane
Scott said:
umm.... you're putting weight weenie bars on a 8lb frame.... kind of a contradiction.

but each to their own...
hey every gram counts, and plus its the wank factor
i didnt get them, lbs wouldnt sell them to me bastards :p n i got azonic doublewall pdw watever nice n wide for trials, n gonna keep usin my extremely cut down pro tapers for 243 :)

naz

Criminally Inane
they just wouldnt sell it to me coz i would break it :)
or it just goes to show that care they could have sold me 300$ bars
or 80$ azonic pdw doublewall handlebars

Kram

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I have a Carbon DH bar on my V10 and it's still in one piece. I also have a Carbon XC bar that is 4 years old and has never seen an XC bike. I like to huck, so all you folks who've never had 'em, go ahead and knock yourself out with negative comments.

Silver Wahoo

Likes Dirt
Kram said:
I have a Carbon DH bar on my V10 and it's still in one piece. I also have a Carbon XC bar that is 4 years old and has never seen an XC bike. I like to huck, so all you folks who've never had 'em, go ahead and knock yourself out with negative comments.
Yeah what Kram said, I've been running Carbon Monkey lights for 3 years and they are still going. On there 3rd bike too. Not XC bikes either.

PS

I too like to Huck :D

G

i just dont like the thought of the non bendyness of it. id rather a bend than a snap but ive never ridden em just my fears

naz

Criminally Inane
haha u bastard dicky!!!
ye i did c daves bars, but hes a nutter im only gonnna be doin stair gaps, drop etc!

naz

Criminally Inane
grrr death threats for dicky n rik...ehe
ill write em on pieces of paper so u guys dont forget :p