Eeewwwwwww

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I have experienced this a few times on android. I have just reset the phone and issue has gone away. Did you up date the app everyone hates but uses?

Ideate

Try a reset or different browser. I actually get another problem when browsing using any browser on android.. It adds an equal sign to the end of the url which breaks the link. I suspect it has something to do with crap talk or another app but if anyone else knows what's going?

moorey

call me Mia
Did the Apple hard reset. All good now, thanks poo doodle. Heart rate stabilizing. :behindsofa:

stirk

Burner
Try a reset or different browser. I actually get another problem when browsing using any browser on android.. It adds an equal sign to the end of the url which breaks the link. I suspect it has something to do with crap talk or another app but if anyone else knows what's going?
Yes I have an issue on android using chrome browser, clicking on a forum link such as General MTB Discussion returns a vbulletin message saying invalid link.

Remove the equals at the end and it will go the the sub forum.

Using firefox is fine. I'll dig into it.

NUTTTR

Likes Dirt
Yes I have an issue on android using chrome browser, clicking on a forum link such as General MTB Discussion returns a vbulletin message saying invalid link.

Remove the equals at the end and it will go the the sub forum.

Using firefox is fine. I'll dig into it.
Yup, equal sign on the end of the URL here too in Chrome on android. Annoying as! There doesn't seem to be any other occurrences according to google!

stirk

Burner
You were right, uninstall tapacrap and problem goes away.

Yup, equal sign on the end of the URL here too in Chrome on android. Annoying as! There doesn't seem to be any other occurrences according to google!
Must uninstall tapacrap.

I suspect it has something to do with the web page trying to call tapacrap to pester you to install it. Man that pissed me off but I told the phone to always open forum in chrome but still tapacrap tries to intervene.

Ideate

Haha.. Stupid tapacrap. It's so shit to navigate the site but it's good to reply to threads and PM's.

First world problem
Uninstall tapacrap or keep deleting the extra equals sign everytime I click through a link.