Elastomania RM7 lrg, anyone got it?

Adi

It's my birthday!
Hehehe, I know the game is heaps old but it's still fun playing it, gotta love the travel :lol: , I was just wondering if anyone has the RM& rider, because I can;t find the lgr.

Cheers ;)

wombat

Lives in a hole
Sorry Adin, I haven't got the one you're after. I do have the trials one though, as well as the really hard trials levels. I'd love the RM one too if anybody has it...

curtisrider

Eats Squid
iv'e got it but i dont know how to put it up. oh and i got it from a link from pinkbike.
search the forums index there.

Adi

It's my birthday!
Hey homies

You can download the RM7/Intense lgrs here.

Rename the Default.lgr fine in the LGR directory of elasto to whatever (for example Default01.lgr) and then put in the RM7 one and name that one Default.lgr for it to work.

Have fun 8)

Bender is CRAZY

Likes Dirt
It doesn't work, i have got a folder called Lgr and it has the RM7/Intense file called default in it and i have a folder called Lev and it has some levels in it called default but it does n't work. Does anyone know how to do it?

Adi

It's my birthday!
Yea, okay, extract the file (its .zip)

Go to whereever you got Elastomnia and go into the lgr directory. Rename the default or whatever skin you got to something else,

then take the extracted file to the LGR file in the ELasto directory.

dont worry about renaming it since it is allready Default.lgr

It should work now.

Ghost

Likes Dirt
Yeah, the M1/RM7 add-on is sweet.

Elastomania is old school, me and some mates used to play it in computing class and get in shit all the time.

How many have the full version here?

BlueFuzz

Likes Bikes
I must have watched literally hours and hours of that game played.

The noise of squeaky suspension... the white flowers and red apples... the interesting patterns on the tracks...

And yet, it is SO addictive.