elbow/knee protection

Nerf Herder

Wheel size expert
I'm wanting to try the G-Form knee pads in person to get the right size. Does anyone know any shops in Greater Melbourne that have these in stock? I read in another thread that Ride On Bikes, Kew stocked them, but they are now closed. Thanks.
The Ride is now at the old "Ride On Bikes" site ... and they stock a small number of G-form knees mainly

99 Bikes in Fitzroy had a couple different sizes, but unsure on their stock levels ...
YVC in Lilydale is the only other store I'm confident has stock of G-form

Unfortunately you have to head into store and ask them to order.

Here is the latest sizing chart to help

Attachments

Duane

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I guess not everyones joints are the same. I have some early version POC elbows. Been very comfortable but a crash at YYs had one slide up and I copped the expected gravel rash. I now have the later version with extra straps to stop them sliding up, tested them a couple of times, all good. Comfortable and protect well.
I've been using fox launch pro knee guards but with all the positive remarks of the POC guards I thought I'd try them. My advice, not worth the money. Not as comfortable as my fox, in a crash they did the job but moved around and I had to adjust them before I could continue, my fox guards have protected me plenty of times and do a much better job at staying put. On long pedally sections they rub at the top. I've given them 1/2 a dozen rides to see if it was a break in issue but they are no better. Gone back to using the fox guards and don't see what the hype is about with the overpriced POC knees. The fox are not perfect but I'd give them an 8/10 and the POCs a 6/10.