Electric Vehicles etc

Haakon

Keeps on digging
NSU had this triple in development to address the performance criticism of the Ro80. Only made a dozen or so before VW/Audi killed them :(
pg05_19b.jpg

Ive seen this in one the few remaining test cars at the museum at the Neckersulm NSU/Audi factory head office.

Haakon

Keeps on digging
By "it doesn't exist anymore" I mean they pulled that glorious engine and used it for their diesel development... :(

tubby74

Likes Bikes and Dirt
greens and independents have come to an agreement with labour to make EV's FBT exempt. sticking point was the inclusion of plug in hybrids which will also be exempt with a 3 year term. Also agreement to move government fleets onto EV's where possible with a goal of creating a solid 2nd hand market in 3 years time. Good time to jump on if self employed or can get a novated lease.

Freediver

I can go full Karen
greens and independents have come to an agreement with labour to make EV's FBT exempt. sticking point was the inclusion of plug in hybrids which will also be exempt with a 3 year term. Also agreement to move government fleets onto EV's where possible with a goal of creating a solid 2nd hand market in 3 years time. Good time to jump on if self employed or can get a novated lease.
I'm not sure I like FBT exemptions on anything. If I want to buy something I have to do it with earnings I paid tax on.

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
Fuck off the gst too.

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
Without any shadow of a doubt, this is by far the best Wankel car ever built. Sadly it doesn't exist anymore....

View attachment 394630View attachment 394629View attachment 394628
I saw a white or perhaps silver C-111 at Beauleigh Motor museum back in the 90s. It was the wankel but I recall a note suggesting a V12 version was also proposed? It was pretty but other exhibits were more interesting to me. Back then individual owners and car companies would put vehicles on display for a period of time. One trip (have done a few) there was a great collection of early F1 cars, Bond cars etc. Worth putting on a list of things to do, like Farnborough or Biggen Hill air shows and so on.

Stredda

Runs naked through virgin scrub