Elon Musk Has Bought Twitter...

Shorsau

Likes Dirt
Never had a Twitter account, and deleted my FB account recently as didn't really need that many opinions to help with making my mind up on what is right and wrong. Marketplace was ok, but not worth putting up with the flogs.

moorey

call me Mia
Never had a Twitter account, and deleted my FB account recently as didn't really need that many opinions to help with making my mind up on what is right and wrong. Marketplace was ok, but not worth putting up with the flogs.
Twitter used to be handy for people like me without a TV or any interest in following news feeds. Could follow particular people whose opinions I cared about and ignore everyone else. But that all changed and I really only used it to troll particularly odious people. It was just yelling into the void, but it amused me.
I deleted my account this morning though. I imagine Musk noticed and is upset

The Dude

Wasn't asking to be banned
Twitter used to be handy for people like me without a TV or any interest in following news feeds. Could follow particular people whose opinions I cared about and ignore everyone else. But that all changed and I really only used it to troll particularly odious people. It was just yelling into the void, but it amused me.
I deleted my account this morning though. I imagine Musk noticed and is upset
I heard on the grapevine that he's just started shopping around for some Polonium-210

moorey

call me Mia
Time to get on your Truth account fired up instead. Donald needs all the help he can get.
You know he abandoned that in a snit long ago? If he’s not on there ruining his own brand, it’s not much fun.
Maybe I should join Frank.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
You know he abandoned that in a snit long ago? If he’s not on there ruining his own brand, it’s not much fun.
Maybe I should join Frank.
Trump says he is in for Truth, and we believe him but, well,.... we also know he can't resist Twitter and must be still mighty pissy about it.
280 characters in one thought bubble is pushing it already for the orange one.