Votes: 45 68.2%
  • Kirsten Stewart

Votes: 21 31.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

andrewG

Likes Dirt
Alright my friend thinks Kirsten Stewart (Bella from twilight) is way hotter then Emma Watson (Hermione from harry potter).

SO I'm making a poll to get other peoples opinions.

I vote Emma Watson.

Emma Watson

here is another if you think the first ones bad

Kirsten Stewart

If you want to add images of these two people, and these two people only not like other women you might think is hot then go ahead.

and please vote!

Last edited:

Rider15

Likes Bikes and Dirt
- One of the worse pictures of emma watson Ive seen.
- Id take both but probably Kristen Stewart
- $10 says this thread gets locked.

downhiller_1

Likes Bikes and Dirt
i would say the other chick because harry potter is for 4 year olds... but they are both ugly... and the only way to settle if will be in some kinky underwear in a blow up pool full of oil

Christo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
i would say the other chick because harry potter is for 4 year olds... but they are both ugly... and the only way to settle if will be in some kinky underwear in a blow up pool full of oil
You just hate Harry Potter because you think it promotes witchcraft...

andrewG

Likes Dirt
harry potter definatley isnt for 4 year olds.

twilight is for little girls though

hermione is 1000 times hotter

|Matt|

Banned
Kristen Stewart. I've not seen the High School Musical for Scene kids (Twilight), but from her other movies (for anyone who remembers 'Catch That Kid', I applaud you) she is a better actor and IMO, better looking.

daever

lunatic rant extraordinaire
I think you should redo the poll to include the other beauty in the photo's

Seriously, how hot is that?

will...

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Kristen Stewart. I've not seen the High School Musical for Scene kids (Twilight), but from her other movies (for anyone who remembers 'Catch That Kid', I applaud you) she is a better actor and IMO, better looking.
that go kart movie???

I reckon emma watsons hotter though.

Richo 18

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Fuck. The twilight chick just looks like Emma Watson in all the adds, but she's like, a new type of hot there. Both I think, they're pretty equal. I do like how EW moves though.

Status
Not open for further replies.