Empty Pools. Brisbane area.

Drew.

Eats Squid
Hello everyone,

I'm wanting to compile a photographic project soon and want empty/abandon pools to be the focus of it (as well as some other abandon subjects, but they're easy enough to find), what I'm wanting to ask from fellow Rotorburners is if they know of/have passed any pools and would like to foward on some details of where they are located (via PM if possible, or there will be skaters etc pulling this thread up from google).

I can't really elaborate on it much more than that, as i said, please PM me rather than post it up.

Hopefully I can get a good number of locations to go ahead with what I want to do.

Thanks,
-Drew.

Ziggy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
This is probably stupidly far from what your after dude, but for what its worth. Theres a wicked spot near that skatepark at victoria point. Not the skatepark on cleveland redland bay road, but the skatepark on valley way. Anyway theres like an abandoned what would of probably been a run off ditch. Its like a massive box dug into the ground and conreted. Four metre high walls that slope out and a 2 foot high 5 foot long box for grinding in the middle of it. Coping on the box is long gone, but its a wicked spot none the less.

It has stairs to walk down into the bottom of it. Maybe you've been there? Looks like a very photogenic place.