Entries for the 2012 Mountains to Beach open 1 October

Squidly Didly

Has Been
Staff member
Wild Horizon’s Mountains to Beach mountain bike stage race starts on Monday 4 March 2012. Over five days riders will ride 400km from the roof of Australia to the surf beaches of the NSW south coast.

Entries open on 1 October 2011, and all entries received by the end of November 2011 will go into to the draw to win their $850 race entry fee refunded.

Riders will be transported by chairlift to the start line at the top of Thredbo and over six timed race stages and five untimed cruise stages will cover all types of terrain - from challenging downhills through the rugged Alpine country; through lush rainforests, across rivers, creeks and sandbars, finishing with a ride along the spectacular Australian coastline.

Now in its fourth year, the Mountains To Beach offers riders a unique experience to race and ride amongst some of Australia’s most beautiful landscapes.

What Mountains To Beach riders said about the event last year:

‘Thank you for a wonderful week of riding. The Mountains to Beach was definitely the highlight of my riding life so far and I don’t think I will top that for a fun week.’

‘What a week – it totally exceeded my expectations and left me wanting more. The accommodation was great; the organisation was slick and the food exceptional. All you need to do is turn up and ride. The MTB is an experience, not just a ride and I’m glad I have done it. Would I do it again – in a minute.’

For full event details visit www.wildhorizons.com.au

RED_RACER

Likes Dirt
School kids

Im taking some school kids, if you want a support driver and transport for parent / kids or teacher/ kids let me know. Our group booking gets a good discount. Students need to be 15 at the age of the race and race with a partner. They dont need to do cruise stages to make it easier. We will be camping along the way to save some money. I might event have 2 kids on a tandem!