Sold ENVE DH/DT Swiss 240 27.5 wheelset - Price drop!

NoFilter

Likes Dirt
Item: ENVE DH Wheelset
Item Condition: Excellent, not ridden much
Reason for selling: Surplus to needs
Price and price conditions: $1000 NOW $800 NOW $700
Extra Info: SRAM XD Driver. A couple of marks from riding & shuttling but in remarkably good condition. 12 x 150 rear, 20 x 110 front (non boost). Amazingly fast, stiff wheels that will suit the racer or weekend warrior. 6 bolt hubs.

Feel free to throw me an offer, but lowballers will be ignored. Edit: I need these wheels gone. They are a fucking bargain at this price!

Cheers

Pictures:

Attachments

Last edited:

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
I've got a 160mm Fox 36 Factory rc2 20x110m with an Mrp ramp control? Pm me to discuss.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Litenbror

Eats Squid
Item: ENVE DH Wheelset
Item Condition: Excellent, not ridden much
Reason for selling: Surplus to needs
Price and price conditions: $1000
Extra Info: Comes with Brand new Onza Aquila Aaron Gwin DH tyres (with tubes), Shimano AND SRAM XD drivers, wheelbag. A couple of marks from riding & shuttling but in remarkably good condition. 12 x 150 rear, 20 x 110 front (non boost). Amazingly fast, stiff wheels that will suit the racer or weekend warrior. 6 bolt hubs.

Will consider swap for FOX 36 160mm 27.5 or other similar high end fork boost or non boost. Shocks considered too, looking for a nice 190 x 51mm. Feel free to throw me an offer, but stupidity will be ignored.

Cheers

Pictures:
Ive got a Fox factory float dps Evol practically brand new in that size, pm me if you're interested I'm not looking for much and know it no trade for the wheels.