Evil Undead

heavyp

You heard it here first
Is this new ?
I can't read japanese, It mentioned something about Evil not updating there website in years due to there issues with breakage. If its not new my apologies

evil_bikes_undead_a.jpg
evil_bikes_undead_h.jpg
evil_bikes_undead_e.jpg

Last edited:

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
That's a work of art. I would be seriously pissed off if I crashed and marked that frame! I reckon it's easily the best looking downhill frame ever produced. So ner. :llama:

Woffa

Rotorburn Enthusiast
Doesn't appear to be new, I think they have just finally updated their website. The only thing new is a 650b uprising which is a few months off being released.

haritone

Likes Dirt
They had manufacturing issues with the Evil Revolt some years back, which apart from the quality side, was an awesome looking bike too. Their website laid dead for a few years until the recent Uprising (pun intended).

dunndog

Eats Squid
Nah that's not new.. there was a newer version due for release some time about now, which was meant to address issues with cracking appearing in the top coat (not structural), apparently this is not uncommon in carbon frames though.. also it was to be stiffer in both triangles, an updated linkage bearing kit and a few other changes.. but I heard through the grapevine they're still having issues with the testing so… can't elaborate, don't know any more.
Dozer, yes it's a shitter marking this frame!! I put a nice little scratch in mine 2 weekends ago, binned it in a super tech rock chute.. but now I'm past that, I can go right ahead and mutilate it haha! Which I probably will do..

Attachments

Mud Gecko

Likes Bikes
Dear Santa, if you don't bring me this bike for x-mas, I'm gonna punch Rudolf in the nuts!

Dunndog, :thumb:

dunndog

Eats Squid
Just got it sanded and sealed 2 weeks ago Johnnie, thanks for noticing mate. I'll punch you in the deck..

Demo Eight

Likes Bikes
I got my undead and uprising directly though Kevin and mike from evil. Just send them a email.

The guys get back to you within a couple of days and they are easy to deal with.

They've got the new website up now.

http://evil-bikes.com

higiff

Likes Dirt
I see a lot of those over here in Whistler, and tons of people are still having issues with them Cracking.
I wish it were otherwise as they are a work of art, but from what i see here i couldn't get one quite yet..

Evil Bikes in Austrlia and New Zealand

Let me help clear up and clarify any and all Evil bike information. I am the direct importer of Evil bikes for Australia and New Zealand. I have a warehouse in the Sydney area and will be supplying ALL the Evil product. 1. There is no 650dh bike coming 2. The Uprising may get a 650b model later but currently, the 26 wheeled version wins all the shootouts and has no problem blazing trails with 26 inch wheels 3. There is no breakage problems now nor for a few years. The problem was supply and now production is ramped up so the question is...HOW MANY DO YOU WANT? I have them ready to go.

I offer them as a frameset and as complete bikes. Contact Blackman's Cycles in Penrith and tell them which one you want and it will be delivered there with that spec.

I would also like to annouce that I am importing into Aus and NZ
Industry 9 wheels

Lumen Gloves and clothing - tougher than any glove you have on right now!

Marzocchi suspension

Borealis Carbon Fat Bikes

I am bringing all the top stuff from 'Merica for the Aus and NZ market. So, if you want it, call Blackman's Penrith store and let them know asap! I will bring more and more in as fast as you need it.

That should take care of ny "rumors" as that is all they are. I bring you the facts because its all mine direct, no middle man or heresay.
Check out the website
www.bluegroove.me.
Send me your shops name you purchase from and let them know you want ANY of these products and I can get it to them right away. Good riding, rail the trail, and see you at an event here soon!

ToranaJudd

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Care to offer some prices for frames and completes that a customer can expect...?

Thanks

Last edited: