Evil Undead

haritone

Likes Dirt
I am Evil Austrlia and NZ and just posted the info to clear things up. My website is www.bluegroove.me. Let me know where you shop and I will contact them about signing up to be a dealer right away. I can have you on an Evil asap

Mo
Hey Mo, not to hijack the thread but can you still get decal sets for the Evil Sovereign?
Have you got prices Aussie set for frames / build kits yet?

Cheers

Happy Evil Rider

decals

Unfortunately, I do not carry the decals for any models yet. I have just rrived in Australi after getting all of the importing and warehousing setup. I am equipped to sell and back retail dealers of Evil bikes on all current product. I do have some small parts here now jut in case but we (Evil USA) hasnt had any issues. But, I like to be prepared as I am only accustomed to doing things the right way. Later on I t as of now, sorry, I do not have access to that.

Mo

a-line

Likes Dirt
Hi Mo,

Great to see someone bringing them to Australia. With you now being the importer, will you take care of existing warranty issues for customers who purchased Undeads/Uprisings directly/thru an overseas shop? Or must we still go through Evil directly. Cheers

warranty on plder models

Hi Mo,

Great to see someone bringing them to Australia. With you now being the importer, will you take care of existing warranty issues for customers who purchased Undeads/Uprisings directly/thru an overseas shop? Or must we still go through Evil directly. Cheers
Email me your issue at mo@bluegroove.me. I just arrived in Australia beginning of July so I am not handling warranty except on product that comes from me from here on but I will see what I can do to help out. Mo

tom96

Squid
evil

Hey guy im from the blue mountains and have a stock evil undead race version full fox suspension kit, saint kit and e13 wheel had it for a few months now and they r amazing!! nothing beats em perfect stability over rock garden and through corners like nothing else. and its the weirdest thing but its just never stops gaining momentum if ur thinking about getting one id highly recomend them!! and i mean seriously this bike is sex on wheels haha :)

Attachments

riderobr

Cannon Fodder
Hey guys if there are any Questions about any of The BGR products being it evil, Marzocchi,lumen, HTComponents,I9,Borealis fatties,Marrow Components.
I'd be more then happy to help out,I'm working with BGR & am owner operator at RideTheLine Racing Products!!

hazza6542

Eats Squid
Hey guy im from the blue mountains and have a stock evil undead race version full fox suspension kit, saint kit and e13 wheel had it for a few months now and they r amazing!! nothing beats em perfect stability over rock garden and through corners like nothing else. and its the weirdest thing but its just never stops gaining momentum if ur thinking about getting one id highly recomend them!! and i mean seriously this bike is sex on wheels haha :)
Ahh Tommy I'm telling you when you upgrade your frame to a Sunday you'll like it even more