Evolutionary stages

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Yeah, the tread does look tall and thin. I like the Hans dampf for the front on the rocky stuff.
The tread is certainly tall, but moderately soft knobs. I'm not used to riding tyres like this so I'll give them a chance or two on my local clay d loam and see how they go there. For the last couple (many) of years my off road tyres have been low profile numbers (the DMR Moto Diggers, schwalbe table tops, Maxxis high rollers being on dh duty). The tyre has a lot of bag too, which is not something I'm used to either. Patience...and keeping an eye out for something more in line with my style.

The seat was really nice. I'm quite pleased with it. Of course there is a small tear so my vanity might write it off.

Flow-Rider

Burner
The tread is certainly tall, but moderately soft knobs.
I'm not used to riding tyres like this so I'll give them a chance or two on my local clay d loam and see how they go there. For the last couple (many) of years my off road tyres have been low profile numbers (the DMR Moto Diggers, schwalbe table tops, Maxxis high rollers being on dh duty). The tyre has a lot of bag too, which is not something I'm used to either. Patience...and keeping an eye out for something more in line with my style.

The seat was really nice. I'm quite pleased with it. Of course there is a small tear so my vanity might write it off.
They look like wet weather tyres. I done exactly what you done the first time I tried a magic mary. I landed an 'off the hip' over the top on an angle and the tyre flexed, bit in then spearing me into the scrub at speed.

I've got a cube seat but never fitted it to a bike as I bought it for a build that never eventuated.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
...and now it's gone. Well the frame is gone and the parts remain. I'll be starting something new some time soon...

The frame will live on and have new adventures with its new owner...stay vigilant.

Flow-Rider

Burner
...and now it's gone. Well the frame is gone and the parts remain. I'll be starting something new some time soon...

The frame will live on and have new adventures with its new owner...stay vigilant.
What are you looking at next. slope style or some other form of transport ?

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I would like to own both of those bikes! The slope style in particular. Damn sexy bikes...can't wait until @scblack decides to give me his frame and lighten his ride burden a little. I can envision him on a tracer. I'll be kicking off a new thread soon, the frame arrived today.

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
And poodog will be there! Right in that tree overlooking the garage......

If you do end up selling it, I’m second in line mmmmkay.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
As long as we all respect the grand pecking order (like my Les claypool reference?) that will be fine. Still kicking myself for not buying what's his face's black ss on here a few months back! That thing was pimp.

Last edited: