EWS 2021 fantasy league

moorey

call me Mia
Not to take anything away from Moir, but the Canyon Collective in general have had a really good year. They must be romping in the constructors / team / whatever it's called championship.

Also Wallner retiring but still in the top ten. Baws.
Canyon have unassailable lead. When Intense dropped Jack and DH wasn't working out that well for him, it almost felt like they took him on as a favour to Troy (at least that was my take). He was visibly happy in the Collective team(unlike with Intense), and it shows. I've always thought that Jack runs on vibes.

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
He was visibly happy in the Collective team(unlike with Intense), and it shows. I've always thought that Jack runs on vibes.
From what I've read I think Jack was quite happy in the Intense Team for a bit - certainly looked as much circa 2017 at Fort William (such a good result). I think he struggled when Gwin started making big changes, particularly transitioning the team to Fox suspension.

Still want to know which manufacturer did the dirty on him by offering him a seat, causing him to leave Intense then rescinding the offer.

cokeonspecialtwodollars

Fartes of Portingale
From what I've read I think Jack was quite happy in the Intense Team for a bit - certainly looked as much circa 2017 at Fort William (such a good result). I think he struggled when Gwin started making big changes, particularly transitioning the team to Fox suspension.

Still want to know which manufacturer did the dirty on him by offering him a seat, causing him to leave Intense then rescinding the offer.
Intense stood by him for a lot of years while he was injured, it shows just how much negative influence Gwin must have had for Jack to walk away from that relationship.