EWS 2021 fantasy league

rstim

Likes Dirt
EWS website shows him as participating in Tweed Valley.

Sent from my SM-G960N using Tapatalk
I meant he's not in the fantasy roster to put on my team, pretty sure he'll be racing all the EWS rounds this year as a full fledged member of the Nukeproof team.

Boom King

downloaded a pic of moorey's bruised arse
I meant he's not in the fantasy roster to put on my team, pretty sure he'll be racing all the EWS rounds this year as a full fledged member of the Nukeproof team.
Why the heck isn't he in the fantasy league then? That sucks.

Boom King

downloaded a pic of moorey's bruised arse
He raced a few events a couple of years ago had a couple of top 30 results too, wouldn't be surprised to see him at the pointy end this year.
Definitely. The boy can ride!

Mattyp

Cows go boing
Probably what he's been training on during the offseason.

Sent from my M2012K11AG using Tapatalk
He's had the new bike for a while, I suspect though maybe not enough ride time to get it dialled in so maybe just sticking with what he knows.... Or its a nugget.

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered
Does anyone know what happened to moi moi on the pro stage? Must have been something in the very early stages.

Mattyp

Cows go boing
Does anyone know what happened to moi moi on the pro stage? Must have been something in the very early stages.
Nothing... He's just a has been.
No hes still recovering from shoulder surgery and lack of bike time in the off season.

Last edited:

Mattyp

Cows go boing
3 of my team didn't even ride.
It's Enduro, working out whose actually riding is half the battle. Wish they'd have an updated roster for team picks of people who have actually entered. I would have at least had Dan in my picks. I think the ladies will save me this round as I picked the 1 and 2. Men's I got 15th, 26th and 27th.