EXT Fork

Tubbsy

Packin' a small bird
Staff member
Haha, it's finally made it to the media. Don't know much other than a little conversation with the guy from EXT Australia, but I have money put aside for it.
I remember you mentioned it months and months ago; keen to see what they come up with.

SummitFever

Eats Squid
I don't understand the secrecy. If it was the first ever mtb fork then yes, but otherwise it would be better for publicity to get the info out asap. It's not like any of the major players will give two shits about what EXT are up to.

creaky

XMAS Plumper
I don't understand the secrecy. If it was the first ever mtb fork then yes, but otherwise it would be better for publicity to get the info out asap. It's not like any of the major players will give two shits about what EXT are up to.
It must be a hybrid electro magnetic hydraulic coil fork with air support and self tuning ability.

Not gold enough though.

link1896

Mr Greenfield
It must be a hybrid electro magnetic hydraulic coil fork with air support and self tuning ability.

Not gold enough though.
Prior art. Circa 180 patents in the EU and USA describing ferrofluid ( electro magnetic) based damper designs.