Farkers of days gone by

Matt H

Eats Squid
I was thinking about this earlier today. I've been a regular on here for at least the last 3 years, and I've seen a lot of memorable personalities come and go.

What happened to Grip? I haven't seen the prawn picture in a while.

Lucky7 was a cool guy who seemed to have heaps of cool stories.

Who do you wish still posted?

Last edited by a moderator:

peachy

Ripe 'n ready!
<------ been here since 03

Farkin representz!!!!

Anyone remember Fuzzy back in 2003/2004 - use to ride a Planet X - funniest dude around

'Ross

Eats Squid
Ha...I was going to make a thread like this but never did...hopefully we can lure some of the older members back to make a cameo appearance...speaking of, where did 'Cameo' go? He was a good bloke and had those great photo diary/stories.

Johnny has gone quiet on here, but I've seen him lurking around on a graffiti forum we both frequent...I'm sure he'll pop up some time.

People I wonder about:

Sawtell: Disappointed he doesn't seem to come on anymore, will track him down when I move back to Melbourne and command him to come back.

Rik: Most prolific poster I'm pretty sure? He had plenty of interesting stuff to say.

Christo: Back when the fixie thread was trendy we had some good arguments.

JustinFox: Had a good argument with him that got me banned for a month, but his build threads were always a good read and he made plenty of good posts.

Xmetal: Speaking of posting pics, who could forget Xmetal?

That annoying guy Kenny: Surely he's given up by now.

I think in general the Off Topic section (the only place I really frequent now) is less interesting than it used to be (due to a lot of regular senior members disappearing)...and as I understand it a few years before I joined it was even better when it ran more like a chat room between mates.

The best thing about this forum (and the reason I always come back) is the diversity of the members. People of all ages backgrounds and interests besides MTB creates an interesting environment that always produces something worth looking at.

@nDr3w

Likes Dirt
I think I saw xmetal floating around not too long ago.

Where is Slip? That dude pretty much ran the project vehicles/fitness threads when they first started.

+1 for Rik and Naz, they were heavyweights around here back in the day.

Edit: Thread should be called Farkers of days gone by, there was none of this rotor shit back then.

Ham

Likes Bikes and Dirt
<----- 04 like a boss! so many funny guys i haven't heard from in a while.

Matt H

Eats Squid
That annoying guy Kenny: Surely he's given up by now.
I'm pretty sure someone posted pictures of his cock once.

We haven't had any of those epic threads in a long time either. I know there was heaps, but all I can remember is the one with bocaj1994 and his sister.

Joy

Likes Dirt
We haven't had any of those epic threads in a long time either. I know there was heaps, but all I can remember is the one with bocaj1994 and his sister.
Classic! Does Leitch post much anymore? He used to come out with some good comebacks

Ivan

Eats Squid
<------ been here since 03

Farkin representz!!!!

Anyone remember Fuzzy back in 2003/2004 - use to ride a Planet X - funniest dude around
Us 2003 OG's are a dying breed!

Most of the notables have been mentioned, but I do miss reading Ryan tear someone a new one.

Registered Nutcase

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Missing Rooks... Man that guy was fun to throw shit on.

Rick/B_S.

Dare I say squidly?

I just miss the day when the avarage rider was over 18