Farkin.net Team

G

hey guys i know im a bit of a n00b here but what do u ppl rekon about a Farkin.net team??
gimme some thoughts

Adi

It's my birthday!
Well we could just wear Farkin shirts and have massive Farkin rides in every capital city or something, that'd be sweet :)

DOM

Eats Squid
Jared and Lindsay are our up and comers ... they a little slow at the moment .. but with our help .. maybe ... just maybe they might become pro's.

They need a bit of work though.

:)

Scott

bAdmin
Staff member
DOM said:
Jared and Lindsay are our up and comers ... they a little slow at the moment .. but with our help .. maybe ... just maybe they might become pro's.

They need a bit of work though.

:)
yeah, every team needs water boys... they're just so happy to be in such great presence :) I like to think that its just me and the boys doing our part for the community.

Adi

It's my birthday!
Lol, like Farkin Funrides in the city, like a group of people we go riding with, all with Farkin shirts, wouldnot be bad huh... :)

belly_up

Likes Dirt
oi bitches, when did i get dropped from the team? just cause i'm sick, doesn't mean i'm not paying attention :p

DOM

Eats Squid
shit yeah lindsay didnt mention ya ... awwww thats right you complained cause you werent getting paid enough .. and your looking for another ride..

Maybe in a few days youll realise that riding for free is better then riding for money and youll come back to farkin.
- what the fark did i just say ? I hate Jared.

DOM

Eats Squid
those idea's above .. eventually we will get some T-Shirts happening.

We got some cool idea's getting thrown around at the moment .. stay tuned ..

frank-oi

Likes Dirt
what about some free stickers to ramdomly put on chair lifts and street signs and the like.

and ya bike as well.

stooge

Likes Dirt
Fuzzy wrote:
whatda rekon about me an insane starting a W.A section
*cough* what about me!!! *cough*

Cant forget me guys, u'll need me to show you the good spots in perth :)

Stooooge

Adi

It's my birthday!
Yea, Jarrad is the most important person.. he knows where everything is. It'd be cool to do something like that in the near future...

I love the random sticker idea, hahahaha :lol:

Adin

fastrider_ben

Likes Dirt
u could hav a "dropin" style bus
call it the 'farkin bus' and go round australia filmin cool locations would be sick.
But i dont think farkin.net would hav enough money to fund sumthing like that, need to get heaps of sponsers.