Farkin pub Crawl-Brisbane MKII

What day?

• Total voters

Matt H

Eats Squid
I think we're well overdue for another piss up. Who's keen (and when) for another night out? Keep in mind that us uni students are at the business end of the semester, but a bender after exams is definitely in order.

rone

Eats Squid
Strangely thinking this was overdue just today. I'm in.

Like I need an excuse to sink piss.

rtd

Likes Dirt
I bumped into RN yesterday at a gig down town, made me think of this. Definitely in for a bit of a crawler, after exams of course. I'll give Red Rocket and bit of a shake up, he'll be up for it no doubt.

Joy

Likes Dirt
Count me in. I should have gotten on here and got all you guys to come to my gig on Saturday. Good to see RN and RTD! I'm free pretty much any weekend

Xavo.au

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Shit would be keen to come but my exams finish on the 22nd and I fly home on the 23rd.

Sometime next semester.

Matt H

Eats Squid
I finish on the 20th, and there's a party on the 24th I can't miss. How does friday the 23rd sound for everyone? (sorry xavo...)

Xavo.au

Likes Bikes and Dirt
All good man, I'll be a proper 18y/o next semester anyway ;)

by the way, the 23rd of June is a Saturday not a Friday :)

Steve-0

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Friday 22nd is the last day of TAFE of my whole apprenticeship before I'm qualified. Sounds pretty much perfect!*

*Assuming fellow tafe kids don't head out that night.. either way I will be at this gig if it's on. :)

rtd

Likes Dirt
The 22nd is the day of my last exam for the semester. In other words beast mode engaged.

hach_bee

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Relocating to the fairer state in one week :) good timing boys, think I might actually make it this time!