Farkin pub Crawl-Brisbane MKII

What day?

• Total voters

Ziggy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Yeh thats cool everyone just be quiet when i post, no worries! I vote the polls changed to "which inanimate object would you most like to see a condom put around"

Matt H

Eats Squid
Yeah, I reckon O'Malley's like the first crawl. Cheap beer on a friday and a pretty good atmosphere for early on.

+ Another drunken trail of destruction to the valley would be hilarious.

mtb_pimp

Likes Dirt
Hi guys
havn't been on here since 2008 hence the lame username...(anyone know how to change it?) anyway i just won a dh bike of ebay.. so i will be getting back into riding, so i would be keen to come out for a night on the drink.. meet some new people (if thats cool?)
im also at uni, so would have to wait till after exams but hey.. if any of you blokes go to qut and wanna come for a round at the guild to calm the pre exam jitters.. hit us up as im always down for a beer or 2
cheers

Registered Nutcase

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Yeh thats cool everyone just be quiet when i post, no worries! I vote the polls changed to "which inanimate object would you most like to see a condom put around"
I think we should have a poll to see if the poll should be changed:very_drunk:

Or just put it over a bar stool?

Yeah, I reckon O'Malley's like the first crawl. Cheap beer on a friday and a pretty good atmosphere for early on.

+ Another drunken trail of destruction to the valley would be hilarious.

O'Malley's it is!

Hi guys
havn't been on here since 2008 hence the lame username...(anyone know how to change it?) anyway i just won a dh bike of ebay.. so i will be getting back into riding, so i would be keen to come out for a night on the drink.. meet some new people (if thats cool?)
im also at uni, so would have to wait till after exams but hey.. if any of you blokes go to qut and wanna come for a round at the guild to calm the pre exam jitters.. hit us up as im always down for a beer or 2
cheers

Defiantly come dude. It is every rotorburns secret dream to drink with nothing but bike nuts!

18:00 Start time Gents?

Last edited:

Ziggy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Woooaahh no way in hell im gonna make a 18:00 start. I might be leaving home by then if im lucky and its an hour and a half hike

Genius Josh

Likes Dirt
I'm in we should make sure we get a stein in at the Bavarian beer cafe. Low cut tops and giant beers ticks many boxes for me. Especially if they are in traditional dress.

Last edited:

Matt H

Eats Squid
Great beer, but friday evenings are yuppie central there. Maybe I'll throw on a sweater and some chinos and we'll go eh? Also, I reckon 6 is a bit early, but majority rules.

rone

Eats Squid
18:00 start and stay at O'Malleys until everybody gets there - get numbers so we don't leave anyone behind.

Ziggy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Nawww you guys, waiting on me and all, shucks! I know planning anything isn't really the idea of the night but are we planning on going anywhere that requires some decent dress? Half of us rocking up in flannos and skate shoes and the other half in suites probably won't go well at the door especially when we're all trying to stick together.

Genius Josh

Likes Dirt
Nawww you guys, waiting on me and all, shucks! I know planning anything isn't really the idea of the night but are we planning on going anywhere that requires some decent dress? Half of us rocking up in flannos and skate shoes and the other half in suites probably won't go well at the door especially when we're all trying to stick together.
Jeans and a bike related tshirt?

A pig in lipstick is still a pig drunk mountainbikers in suits are still drunk mountainbikers :)

rone

Eats Squid
Jeans and t-shirt. I only wear suits for weddings and court appearances.

Ziggy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Well that was two extremes but something to think about. I remember having that problem last time at some point thats all

hach_bee

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Also with Ziggy though, 6pm will be pretty damn early for me. and if you're all jeansing it, what the heck am I gunna wear?! Hahah or the same?