Farkin pub Crawl-Brisbane MKII

What day?

• Total voters

hach_bee

Likes Bikes and Dirt
oh shit. the wonders of being the new kid at work - called up with 24hrs notice for a weekend chokkas with work. :)yell:)

Sorry boys, will have to sit this one out... if you wonder down GC way let me know but looks like I'll have to be on for next time

Joy

Likes Dirt
Meet you guys out at like 9:30/10pm. Can't have a big one due to lack of $$ but I'll be there

Richo 18

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Gotta pick the parents up from the airport early tomorrow morning, I thought they were coming back today.

Sorry gents.

rone

Eats Squid
Anybody know how I ended up at Toowong staion at 2am? I remember leaving Bavarian(?) after RN was booted out for falling over. I remember getting a kebab. Then I don't remember a thing until coming to on a bench on an empty platform. Still had pants on and I still have wallet, phone and both kidneys. I just lost 2 hours. Walking home was fun.

Anyone?

Xavo.au

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Man Toowong is one seedy station as well.
I'll be around for the next one for sure (as long as it's in semester).

Mattydv

Likes Bikes and Dirt
So this Saturday night I'll be cruising around Brissy with some friends, and we're trying to track down places to go out!
Someone has mentioned something about a valley, and meeting up with a few of her friends for pre-drinks at Jade Buddha (appears to be on the river in the city). There'll be a few locals with us, but should we want to go do our own thing, it would be nice! Preferably looking for somewhere moderately busy, moderately priced (if I can get classic cocktails, I'm happy) and with good music (Calvis Harris is not included in this list).

Help?

I realise this isn't the most appropriate thread, but I didn't want to start another.

Xavo.au

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Can only say - avoid the ones inside the Brisbane Mall. Went to Pig and Whistle (I think it was) - $8 a beer!
I don't know much, I only go to college events where they get the cheap drink deals.

If you have the cash, Bavarian Bier Cafe is outstanding (Eagle St Pier). But not to kind on the wallet ;)

Matt H

Eats Squid
Can only say - avoid the ones inside the Brisbane Mall. Went to Pig and Whistle (I think it was) - $8 a beer!
Are you kidding?! The pig in the city is one of my favourite places to get boozed. They used to do $5.50 pints of stone&wood for students, and it's open pretty much 24/7. If you go when there's a big FA cup game or something playing it'll be packed full of rowdy poms, which is usually pretty fun.