Fathers Day

Brow

Big Block
For those who are fathers or even if you gifted your father today, what goodness did you get or give?

I got a Pushys voucher, 2 Toblerones, Tim Tams, PJ's, note pads and a Dozen mixed craft beers. Beers are some I get most occassions like this and some new ones.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Same on the random dozen Crafty's ! Chockies, pastry box from the local bakery & coffee, brekky in bed and another 6 pairs of MacPac Marino jocks in my quest to rid myself of all cotton jocks and go 100% seamless Marino.

Missus said she looked at that 'bike bag' I always threaten to buy... its $650 she says :p (in shock)

Brow

Big Block
Same on the random dozen Crafty's ! Chockies, pastry box from the local bakery & coffee, brekky in bed and another 6 pairs of MacPac Marino jocks in my quest to rid myself of all cotton jocks and go 100% seamless Marino.

Missus said she looked at that 'bike bag' I always threaten to buy... its $650 she says :p (in shock)
You need to explain that $650 on Fathers day represents much better value as a present than spending that same money on any other day.

LPG

likes thicc birds
I am the father to a 16 month old so he hasn't exactly done much material for me. He did do something that did make me very happy.

Start backstory- when my wife would occasionally drag me to the shops that weren't for food I would complain but quickly realised that making a nuisance of myself meant the job would be more fun for me and my wife would get on with it. My favourite was talking about how much I liked a pair of shoes before putting them on my head and refering to them as a hat. Somewhat evbarrasibg apparently. Anyway, Mr 16 month old has recently been saying hat and shoes. I've put shoes on my head and said "hat" which he thinks is very funny. Well today he ran into the room, picked up the shoe I was about to put on and put it on his head and said " hat" while giggling.

A good father's Day, and some fun at my wife's expense in the years to come.

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
It is just made up... one out of 5 remembered and that was a text. To be honest the cats don't really give a fuck so 33.33%.

slowmick

38-39"
We've never really bothered with the Fathers' Day/Mothers' Day thing in my family. In the particular case of my dad, his birthday is the week before, so we just roll it all into that. :)
My Dad's birthday was the early September too so there were a couple of years where it was the day after Fathers day. Nothing like one slipper for each event.

crash3

Likes Dirt
A card with a hand-drawn loveheart and clouds by miss 3, some clothes and motorcycle jeans with kevlar and armor.

I usually like to ask for kid-centric items for fathers day (mac-ride last year) but I figured retaining my ability to walk is pretty good for the kid too, so now I have all the proper armor for road riding.