Favourite podcasts

Elbo

pesky scooter kids git off ma lawn
I hope they pay you extra for that. Ugh.
Unfortunately not, there should be some sort of medical allowance for the psych I'm going to have to see after listening to those idiots talk.

On the plus side, my manager went on holidays for a month and my mate and I immediately changed the radio over to Triple J, she's been back for 3 months now and hasn't noticed, so we've successfully changed the entire workplace to Triple J. No more ads and no more stupid competitions!

Another good Podcast is ABC's PM - in depth news and reports everyday.

Spike-X

Grumpy Old Sarah
Comics fans - new podcast!

Mike and Pól Save The Universe

It's my buddy Mike Gillis (one of the guys who does Ask An Atheist, which I mentioned above) and my other buddy Pól Rua, of Brisbane's Ace Comics And Games, in an intercontinental, no-holds-barred discussion of why comics are just so goddamn awesome!

Episode 1 - We Love The Bejeezus Out Of Comics

Link

Likes Dirt
1) "Stuff you Should Know"
2) "Infinite Monkey Cage"
3) "This American Life"
4) "The Economist" (same as the newspaper but in Audiobook form)

These four podcasts/audiobooks will get you through the week - each week, every week.

moorey

call me Mia
New episode of The Scathing Atheist (@Noah_Lugeons) out today. A imformative and funny podcast.

The quaity of the production on this podcast is amazing considering it is only 4 episodes old.

http://scathingatheist.com/podcast/
I caught my first one the other day. Not bad at all. Been trying a lot of new (and old, but untried) ones lately,and so many don't cut the mustard. 'Thank God i'm an Atheist' isn't bad, based on a sample size of one.

workmx

Banned
I caught my first one the other day. Not bad at all. Been trying a lot of new (and old, but untried) ones lately,and so many don't cut the mustard. 'Thank God i'm an Atheist' isn't bad, based on a sample size of one.
Make sure you check out the next three, they are of a consistently high quality.

He has an upcoming interview with Justin S from the Reasonable Doubts podcast.

Last edited:

moorey

call me Mia
Make sure you check out the next three, they are of a consistently high quality.

He has an upcoming interview tith Justin S from the Reasonable Doubts podcast.
Still working my way through the back catalogue. Middle of Leviticus.

moorey

call me Mia
Did you listen to the last chapter of first kings? How the little kids teased the dude for being bald, so he sent a bear to kill them all.....gold:pound:

workmx

Banned
Did you listen to the last chapter of first kings? How the little kids teased the dude for being bald, so he sent a bear to kill them all.....gold:pound:
Oh yes. Kings 2:23-24.

I am reading a book about the Bible by CJ Werleman that you may also like.

Elbo

pesky scooter kids git off ma lawn
'Reasonable Doubts' is another skeptics one you might enjoy Workmx