Favourite podcasts

moorey

call me Mia
'Reasonable Doubts' is another skeptics one you might enjoy Workmx
I think he's all over that like moorey on a garage sale.
Still loving the Scathing Atheist, but particularly Heath, more than Noah lately. He's one funny and inappropriate fucker :cheer2:

workmx

Banned
'Reasonable Doubts' is another skeptics one you might enjoy Workmx
Elbo - thanks for that. Luke always has an interesting article or two to discuss.

I think he's all over that like moorey on a garage sale.
Still loving the Scathing Atheist, but particularly Heath, more than Noah lately. He's one funny and inappropriate fucker :cheer2:
Indeed, for both.

I scored a free copy of the NIV recently, so I am enjoying reading along when they do the holy babble segment.

EDIT: Noah did make quite a few good points in defence of acerbic atheism on the latest episode of the Thank God I'm Atheist podcast though.

http://www.thankgodimatheist.com/podcast/archives.php

Last edited:

moorey

call me Mia
Yeah! I’ll check those out.
I’ve got some new faves since then.
God Awful Movies
Opening Arguments
Last Podcast on the Left.

rextheute

Likes Bikes and Dirt
If you like serialised audiobooks , try
Scott Sigler Audiobooks
The Metamor City Podcast
We’re Alive - also has spin offs Lockdown

None of the above are suitable for under 18 - they feature , language , violence and sex , then bad sex , violence and poor language , then violent sex with coarse language . .....

However all are awesome and are a fantastic way to pass time - whilst commuting to work and such .

David2406

Blueeeeeeeey's on!
Bill Burr is pretty funny, especially if you're married. His comments on wives can be spot on. I listen to it on billburr.com

The Reverend

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Order of Man. If you can get past the cheesy / cringeworthy intro, the content is pretty good I've found.

Freakonomics. Just a perspective on some of the things we humans do...

Halo1

Likes Bikes and Dirt
The Hidden Athlete
I just started listening to the episode on Jacob Fryatt. So far it is very interesting.

The Sonya Looney Show is another one I listen to when I am out on the bike and not in the mood for crappy road climbs.