Shifter: XTR M9000
Derailleur: XT m8000
Cassette: SRAM XD 10-42
Cranks: XT M785 170mm
Bars: RF Atlas 750mm
Stem: Thomson x4 50mm
Dropper: TransX ascend II 150mm
Tyres: 2.5 DHF/2.4 DHR2.

So here it is. Felix’s new whip, just finished tonight with big help from the crew at Dynamite Cycles Buninyong.
He’s worked hard at his riding, and is getting some solid results, particularly in Enduro, so it was time to stop giving him my hand me downs. Bought the frame only, and moved his parts across from the Transition. I was looking forward to getting that back, but that’s a sad story for another day.
Just saw the Enduro National champs are at Maydena later in the year. Challenge accepted.

Nambra

Definitely should have gone to specsavers
Pfft. Tyre logos aren’t lined up with valves... ;)

Felix had much time on it yet - what does he think?

moorey

call me Mia
They are a lovely thing, those Processi.

May it bring him many lucks!
Yeah, I really like the new Kona stuff. Liked the previous process’ and even the precept, but much preferred the new Beamer suspension. Reviews say it’s not the greatest climber, but an awesome descender. Felix grinds the climbs without complaint no matter what bike, so I reckon he’ll love it.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Yeah, I really like the new Kona stuff. Liked the previous process’ and even the precept, but much preferred the new Beamer suspension. Reviews say it’s not the greatest climber, but an awesome descender. Felix grinds the climbs without complaint no matter what bike, so I reckon he’ll love it.
Looks super Moorey. Almost worth you sneaking off on it a few times.

Your are helping Felix is give it his best shot and no matter the results it should be a tonne of fun along the way.

Well done sir.

Sent from my F5121 using Tapatalk

ashes_mtb

Has preferences
Can't be that bad a climber, a former XC pro that runs a shop over here built one up for enduro and now uses it for pretty much all his trail riding. Could be on anything from Trek, Kona, Santa Cruz or Transition that he sells from his shop.

moorey

call me Mia
Can't be that bad a climber, a former XC pro that runs a shop over here built one up for enduro and now uses it for pretty much all his trail riding. Could be on anything from Trek, Kona, Santa Cruz or Transition that he sells from his shop.
He’s back from the loop. Asked him about it, as he reckons it climbs at least as well as the tranny. To be fair, it was a PB review, from someone used to, and in favour of, boutique Carbon wonder.