Felix Felicis (who’s a lucky boy)

moorey

call me Mia
He did a 25km XC loop this morning, and 2h of DH shuttles in the arvo (after winning a 6km XC running race :oops:).
He’s blown away by how it corners at speed. It’s slightly lower, longers and slacker, otherwise it’s got all his old parts. Whatever the combo, he’s loving it.

slowmick

38-39"
Great looking bike - the spec list is almost the greatest hits of the bargain buys thread.

Is he eating you out of house and home?

moorey

call me Mia
Built smart. ;)
I knows what I like...and I like it when it’s on sale.
I love it that he’s seasoned enough to start to customize the bike now. Used to be all about what I though he’d need/like, but he now probably pays more attention than me to the little things like grip thickness, bar height/sweep/width, as well as all the suspension settings and pressures.
It used to be the one thing I could do for him...but I’m becoming completely redundant. Luckily he still needs a driver.

Minlak

custom titis
I knows what I like...and I like it when it’s on sale.
I love it that he’s seasoned enough to start to customize the bike now. Used to be all about what I though he’d need/like, but he now probably pays more attention than me to the little things like grip thickness, bar height/sweep/width, as well as all the suspension settings and pressures.
It used to be the one thing I could do for him...but I’m becoming completely redundant. Luckily he still needs a driver.
He is growing up .... won’t be long now until he gets caught up in the wrong crowd and starts experimenting with meat and it’s derivatives....

Shredden

Knows his goats
Looks wicked, if it's anything like the previous gen process I bet it rides awesome. They are on my shortlist for when I finally get an Enduro bike.

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
Also I don't get this?? What do you mean?
Some dude on here got told by his friendly LBS employee to not run a 203mm rotor on single crown forks because it causes bushings to bind and damages the forks. And that he should instead buy the smaller rotors they had in stock.

Shredden

Knows his goats
Some dude on here got told by his friendly LBS employee to not run a 203mm rotor on single crown forks because it causes bushings to bind and damages the forks. And that he should instead buy the smaller rotors they had in stock.
hahah that sounds like something I would say

moorey

call me Mia
My mistake, it’s really short in the chain stays...Kona bucking the trend, which explains why it corners well for Felix.
I removed 2 full links from chain...that was on a bike designed for 26”.

born-again-biker

Is looking for a 16" bar
My mistake, it’s really short in the chain stays...Kona so far ahead of the trend before it's even come back around again, which explains why it corners well for Felix and the internet reckons it's no good.
I removed the chain...that was on a bike designed for "climbing"....whatever that is...
Fixed that for ya.