Finally I am endurobro

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn
Cheers for that, is it possible to drive back up the mountain or am I in for a huge push
You can but its about a 45min drive turnaround from top to bottom. Better to push, but its a long push. Top to bottom is great though. Just pick your trails to get the most from the DH rig if that's what you're taking.

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea

safreek

You can but its about a 45min drive turnaround from top to bottom. Better to push, but its a long push. Top to bottom is great though. Just pick your trails to get the most from the DH rig if that's what you're taking.
Thanks for that info, may trailfork the place.
Is it easy to get lost, that's my speciality

moorey

call me Mia
So, what, your telling me that tinfoil and a black beanie does not work
You’re.

1. I know I give you more shit that you deserve....but please! Always wear a helmet. Think of people and pets around you if nothing else.
  2. I know you’re partly shit stirring here, but I know you’re also not. Please always wear a helmet. I’m not trying to be the fun police, but you only get one head. Both you and I were blessed with heads like robbers dogs...but it’s all we got.

safreek

You’re.

1. I know I give you more shit that you deserve....but please! Always wear a helmet. Think of people and pets around you if nothing else.
  2. I know you’re partly shit stirring here, but I know you’re also not. Please always wear a helmet. I’m not trying to be the fun police, but you only get one head. Both you and I were blessed with heads like robbers dogs...but it’s all we got.
I will be wearing a helmet at toowoomba but I am one of those complacent types, once I get to Know a place I think I have it dialed

safreek

You’re.

No, I deserve the shit some times