Finally I am endurobro

FigBo0T

Puts verniers on his headtube
I still can't work out your fork situation mate. Are you looking for new forks for this bike or another one?
What's wrong with the Sherman?

safreek

I still can't work out your fork situation mate. Are you looking for new forks for this bike or another one?
What's wrong with the Sherman?
I'm s bit confused myself. At the moment the junior t is going on the specalized when it arrives, the Sherman is a bit girly in travel so that will hold the wall for a while.
I went riding on the asx on the weekend but it really needs a shiver or monster t for road duties. I am always looking for new long travel forks and frames but usually I don't have the money for them.
That M6 frame would be mine now if loot permitted.
On. Another subject a mate just got a cove shocker for 300. Bargain

FigBo0T

I'm s bit confused myself. At the moment the junior t is going on the specalized when it arrives, the Sherman is a bit girly in travel so that will hold the wall for a while.
I went riding on the asx on the weekend but it really needs a shiver or monster t for road duties. I am always looking for new long travel forks and frames but usually I don't have the money for them.
I know the feeling. Every day I see something at outrageously low price, that I can't buy ..... like this for example.

Not that I need another DJ frame. I just want pretty, shiny ones.

FigBo0T

Can you guess what's in the box?

FigBo0T

Real fast, the forks are coming auspost though, delivery is Friday Monday or Tuesday. Good to know they have some idea, sort of, when it is coming
I had the same thing today. Was expecting another delivery of a wheel from @binner that I sorta fucked him around with. (forgot to pay for a few weeks:rolleyes:) tracking has said delivery today, since last Friday. Rang at lunchtime to get an ETA, and was told it's coming tomorrow. Still says 28th delivery now.

safreek

I had the same thing today. Was expecting another delivery of a wheel from @binner that I sorta fucked him around with. (forgot to pay for a few weeks:rolleyes:) tracking has said delivery today, since last Friday. Rang at lunchtime to get an ETA, and was told it's coming tomorrow. Still says 28th delivery now.
When you getting the new bike underway

FigBo0T

Welcome to the BRO club, not as much fun as the S club (7) though.
Finally you have evolved from the lowlife DJ bikes to the masculine BRO club.
All you need now is the trimmed beard and man? bun
The beard is two weeks old, so not trim worthy yet, and the man bun is not possible. I am follicly challenged, as I suspect you are. I don't shave it as often as I used to, but I haven't paid for a haircut in almost 30 years now. Just buzzers with no comb

When you getting the new bike underway
You didn't see this post?