Finally I am endurobro

safreek

D

Do tell.
Still got to raise the lower crown by about 20mm or 2cms, nearly an inch as such to be able to get full travel. Am going to make sure all measurements are correct this time before cutting.
Same amount of travel as the junior t but looks so much madder with the fat, fat stanchions.
Obviously needed to pull the forks apart to get the stuck axle out, thanks to Lars for the info and ideas.
Also got the rest of the bike boxed up and ready to go to the new owner

Will get proper photos when the cutting is done, so said Jack

safreek

Cannondale sent me a prototype fork they want me to try, apparently it's called a righty
Photos to prove this is happening

safreek

I know we talk a lot of shit on this forum, but is this part of creating a welcoming atmosphere for mountain biking girls & women on Rotorburn?
doesn't look that way to me.
Big forked bikes are cool as man, there are a lot of men who couldn't handle such machoness let alone women and children :p

kip01

Likes Dirt
Still got to raise the lower crown by about 20mm or 2cms, nearly an inch as such to be able to get full travel. Am going to make sure all measurements are correct this time before cutting.
Same amount of travel as the junior t but looks so much madder with the fat, fat stanchions.
Obviously needed to pull the forks apart to get the stuck axle out, thanks to Lars for the info and ideas.
Also got the rest of the bike boxed up and ready to go to the new ownerView attachment 360357

Will get proper photos when the cutting is done, so said Jack
Looks like you need a flat crown not drop happy to swap you one of my flats for the drop

safreek

But how did you get the fused axle out?
Had to pull all the 3 clamps off (triple clamp ;)) then held onto the right side of fork and turned the left side anti clockwise, bit of a worrying snappy noise then all was good.
Clockwise axle that screws inwards, whodda thought.
But no fuckwits thread needed,

FigBo0T

Puts verniers on his headtube
I know we talk a lot of shit on this forum, but is this part of creating a welcoming atmosphere for mountain biking girls & women on Rotorburn?
doesn't look that way to me.
Seems to work for Facebook. You might want to get a female perspective.

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea
Seems to work for Facebook. You might want to get a female perspective.
Holding up Facebook as an example doesn't do anything to validate your opinion.
Facebook's track record on arbitrary moderation or lack of appropriate moderation in the face of proliferation of content depicting violence against women, and imagery degrading to women, is pretty fucking bad.

FigBo0T

Holding up Facebook as an example doesn't do anything to validate your opinion.
Facebook's track record on arbitrary moderation or lack of appropriate moderation in the face of proliferation of content depicting violence against women, and imagery degrading to women, is pretty fucking bad.
Yep, and? Sorry for the confusion, I wasn't trying to validate anything.

This forum is moderated. I f my post was/is outside of the posting guidelines, I'm certain it would have been removed, and appropriate chastisement administered.

Have you asked any females if they approve of your posturing?

Last edited:

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea

This forum is moderated. I f my post was/is outside of the posting guidelines, I'm certain it would have been removed, and appropriate chastisement administered.

Give me a direct link to the page and post with the image. if you won't, then all your opinions constitute precisely fuck all.

If you think this is posturing, YOU are the problem.

FigBo0T

Give me a direct link to the page and post with the image. if you won't, then all your opinions constitute precisely fuck all.

If you think this is posturing, YOU are the problem.
Oh noes! My poor opinions!

Post appears to have been removed from the 'Retro MTB Australia' page where it was posted yesterday. Maybe a woman really was offended?

..... and hundreds of other places over the last 7 years .....

noverniers.jpg

Last edited:

Flow-Rider

Burner
Oh noes! My poor opinions!

Post appears to have been removed from the 'Retro MTB Australia' page where it was posted yesterday. Maybe a woman really was offended?

..... and hundreds of other places over the last 7 years .....

View attachment 360377
I know where that pic come from originally and it's a UK Mountain Bike page that's actually run by women.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Had to pull all the 3 clamps off (triple clamp ;)) then held onto the right side of fork and turned the left side anti clockwise, bit of a worrying snappy noise then all was good.
Clockwise axle that screws inwards, whodda thought.
But no fuckwits thread needed,View attachment 360362
Sounds like you have gone about it in the most complicated fashion possible..