Finally I am endurobro

safreek

Off to the gym but the build starts after my hard cunt session, gotta show these puny arsed youngsters how its done

Scotty T

Walks the walk
Lol. I started strength training about 3 years ago and look back at all the years of riding MTB's without doing it as dumb. I reckon I could overhead squat that bike a few times. I reckon when I was in my 20's I would have struggled to hold it over my head.

safreek

Lol. I started strength training about 3 years ago and look back at all the years of riding MTB's without doing it as dumb. I reckon I could overhead squat that bike a few times. I reckon when I was in my 20's I would have struggled to hold it over my head.
When I first started mtb I was pretty puny but actually had good pedalling ability, I have gained about 23 kg in 3 years and it actually makes bike riding heaps harder, wouldnt trade the muscle for quids though.
Don't forget that I am old though.
Glad that you started lifting, a few of us are regarded as oddities on rotorburn, some think it makes no sense to carry extra weight.
Some if them actually pay bike manufacturing companies to make them light bikes, odd, fuckers need to lose fat, probably cheaper too :D

creaky

XMAS Plumper
Selfies in mirror ... endurobro confirmed ...

Are you suggesting above that there is some kind of a flip chip geometry adjust on this old bird?

Scotty T

Walks the walk
I'm just bootcamping twice a week, good trainer and good group, run through work so I can do at lunchtime. I reckon I'm carrying 10kg or so of extra muscle from my puny days, totally would rather have that strength to throw the bike around over lighter weight, and I guess there's a tipping point which you're talking about where it gets harder to ride but for my style I feel a big advantage. Strength work on the legs has made it easier to push for longer, 100 squat buy in is always fun to start a workout with. It's also made my recovery a lot faster.

safreek

Selfies in mirror ... endurobro confirmed ...

Are you suggesting above that there is some kind of a flip chip geometry adjust on this old bird?
It does, shall whack up a photo after going shopping, so modern, almost Cannondale modern

safreek

What sort of work out are you giving your cunt? You got enduro goggles yet?
Lift flaps and separate before pouring.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Well guys, my vagina workouts are paying dividends, I pulled a train last night, all by myself. A little bit worn out but not sore :eek:.
Too my credit it was a 3 holer, big night. And they gave me fiddy, big win for me eh

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
Well guys, my vagina workouts are paying dividends, I pulled a train last night, all by myself. A little bit worn out but not sore :eek:.
Too my credit it was a 3 holer, big night. And they gave me fiddy, big win for me eh
I understood "Well guys" but the rest of that is a mystery to me.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk