Fire Warnings

Elbo

pesky scooter kids git off ma lawn
My folks are at the evacuation centre in Corryong. Embers are landing in town starting fires. The farm near Tumbarumba is in the line of another fire. 40 cattle and mum's horse are there and its too late to go in. Hope the neighbours have got out. Neighbours down the back are right near the edge of the state forest.

foxpuppet

Eats Squid
My folks are at the evacuation centre in Corryong. Embers are landing in town starting fires. The farm near Tumbarumba is in the line of another fire. 40 cattle and mum's horse are there and its too late to go in. Hope the neighbours have got out. Neighbours down the back are right near the edge of the state forest.
Good luck, great move getting out but the worry about property and livestock would remain I sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Elbo

pesky scooter kids git off ma lawn
Thanks @foxpuppet No communication with Corryong, but my sisters' friend got out to Tallangatta this morning and said there are spot fires in town, but the town is not directly under threat at the moment.

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
Just had a look at Fires near me for an update
Batemans Bay is in a very bad way, all three major roads into/out of town are cut, town surrounded by fire and the last time I checked there was at least 10 spot fires that had broken out in town..good luck out there, stay safe.

droenn

Fat Man's XC President
Just had a look at Fires near me for an update
Batemans Bay is in a very bad way, all three major roads into/out of town are cut, town surrounded by fire and the last time I checked there was at least 10 spot fires that had broken out in town..good luck out there, stay safe.
That one and Tumbarumba one are really concerning ...

foxpuppet

Eats Squid
Mogo has been decimated...the town, the trails...thankfully they managed to save the zoo.
Devastating news front that area. Friends of ours parents live in Mogo, they have not been able to contact them since this morning. Last they knew they were taking horses to the zoo and that’s all they know. I had seen reports that all communications were down so hopefully they are safe somewhere.

A few riding crew families were down at Thredbo and had been evacuated back through Cooma to Canberra. Footage they shared during the drive in the early afternoon was hectic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Fuck off you God bothering bell end:

When is it the right time to discuss the science explaining what's happening here?
We are busy shoving our heads further up our arses, so as not to hear that news...could you just hd off a little longer please?

That's terrible news from the south coast.

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
Yeah, that’s a good example of what not to do... Someone already fucked up if it got to that point.

Good video, but they shouldn’t have been there.

silentbutdeadly

has some good things to say
Yeah, that’s a good example of what not to do... Someone already fucked up if it got to that point.

Good video, but they shouldn’t have been there.
It has happened A LOT this season so far...and this one appears to be comparatively minor by comparison to some so far from what I've been told...