Fire Warnings

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
Fire alert near my olds in Central Vic, Mum just texted me they had their first fire drill -cars packed and went down to town... Fire was contained pretty fast thankfully.

Not even bloody summer yet :(

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Fire alert near my olds in Central Vic, Mum just texted me they had their first fire drill -cars packed and went down to town... Fire was contained pretty fast thankfully.

Not even bloody summer yet :(
They could consider it a back burn...in this drought the bush won't be growing back too fast.

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
They could consider it a back burn...in this drought the bush won't be growing back too fast.
What drought? We built a desal plant, because of Murphy's Law we won't see a legit drought till the thing breaks down

...do NSW farmers never wash their cars though? Because it's scientific fact that washing your car makes it rain.

Sent from my G8441 using Tapatalk

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
Anyone caught deliberately lighting a fire today will be lynched...

They were heading home and did a u turn - another fire arced up even closer to home. Fuck.

Only three or four more months to go. Should be fine....

stirk

Burner
Goulburn valley region residents told now it's too late to leave. Dust storms and fire, wonderful end to spring. At this rate there will be nothing left of Australia to burn after summer.

Elbo

pesky scooter kids git off ma lawn
42 degrees and 50km/h winds in the Riverina today.. Standing on a building site in the bush, never have I felt more wary of a fire just randomly starting. All the leaf litter so hot and bone dry and the ground is already dust and it's not even December

stirk

Burner
Finally getting some decent rain around the mountains and what looks like a fair bit over the Wollemi fire which is fuggen awesome! Dry lightning a possibility though.

nzhumpy

Googlemeister who likes bikes and scandal
A mate up there has said conditions have eased considerably and even though they have had some squally showers it actually needs to piss down for a week or so