First impressions - Yeti 303R

CraigS

Likes Dirt
First ride of Blake's new rig. Soooooo plush, and fast.
Sunrise

Blake

Me

Last edited:

nzblakis

Likes Bikes and Dirt
yeah will be awesome when ya get the right angle set up...

now i have to wash my bike and re grease my rail, ahhhhhhhhh.

I love that bike man, money well spent! :)

nzblakis

Likes Bikes and Dirt
yeah exactly right!

Money well spent!!! and its much cooler to have something exotic - well not Giant anyways :p

Its very light (18.9kg), very plush and easy to throw around, only thing it needs is wider bars which i have just faxed off an order for :)

Come out for a ride with us sometime!

yeahyeah

Likes Dirt
Nothing wrong with a giant mate lol, Im actually building one up at the moment gonna be a one of a kind!
Will have to come out for a ride soon I get the glory this weekend so im heading straight to holy & uni id say.You guys should maybe come down!

Petercass

Likes Dirt
hah i didnt tell him to buy a glory the glory was his idea... all i said is that he doesnt have to spend 8k on a bike to have a good time

Reckless

Likes Bikes
F**KING nice bike

hey buddy,
love the ride, was thinking of getting one, whats your thoughts on this bike. good, bad etc?
regards

nzblakis

Likes Bikes and Dirt
hey buddy,
love the ride, was thinking of getting one, whats your thoughts on this bike. good, bad etc?
regards
Hey mate,
The Yeti is awesome, worth every penny. Im sorry i cant really comment too much as ive only ridden it twice and still getting used to it. Its very different to my last bike.
They are a slightly higher maintenance bike, in saying that though its better to maintain and look after your bike anyway. I love it.
Ill post up some more info on it after i ride it more and get used to it.

Cheers :)

dhlouie101

Likes Dirt
I haven't ridden a yeti but it looks like it would feel amazing! that has to be one of the nicest bikes i have seen.

nzblakis

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I haven't ridden a yeti but it looks like it would feel amazing! that has to be one of the nicest bikes i have seen.
thanks mate! yeah it really does feel good, very light, easy to turn and soaks up absolutely everything you can throw at it, i have since put some 790mm bars on it and it feels a bit more stable...

mxwill63

Likes Dirt
yeah exactly right!

Money well spent!!! and its much cooler to have something exotic - well not Giant anyways :p

Its very light (18.9kg), very plush and easy to throw around, only thing it needs is wider bars which i have just faxed off an order for :)

Come out for a ride with us sometime!
just wondering, how much money did you end up putting towards a sweet ride like that?

nzblakis

Likes Bikes and Dirt
just wondering, how much money did you end up putting towards a sweet ride like that?
Id rather keep the figure i paid to myself, however it retails complete for about 7.5k

sounds like a bit but like i say, money well spent!!! :)