first pics with new camera

jackaroo

Likes Dirt
Hey guys, i just got my first DSL camera and took some fast shutter + ISO + Aperture shots of my mates, enjoy!
Tuck no hander to fakie:

Going big:

T-bog:

flatti:

hope the images work, and feedback would be much appreciated:)

patto94

Likes Dirt
They have really nice colours through out the pics, nice work man.
And I really like the first one with the low aperture. except a little bit faster shutter speed would have been a tad better in my opinion. None the less great snaps :)

Jervis

Likes Dirt
Hey guys, i just got my first DSL camera and took some fast shutter + ISO + Aperture shots of my mates, enjoy!
*DSLR

And you just rattled off some generic camera setting terms. All photos have shutter speed, ISO and aperture set in accordance with the light and the depth of field you wish to achieve so your comment "took some fast shutter + ISO + Aperture shots" is kinda pointless...

Sutek

Likes Bikes and Dirt
*DSLR

And you just rattled off some generic camera setting terms. All photos have shutter speed, ISO and aperture set in accordance with the light and the depth of field you wish to achieve so your comment "took some fast shutter + ISO + Aperture shots" is kinda pointless...
As pointless as your post!

The guy posted up some trick pics, which I enjoyed. Thanks Jackeroo - keep it up:)

jackaroo

Likes Dirt
Yeah, thanks for the replies guys Im using a Cannon EOS 500D, and kentbristowphotography, thanks for the tips, I'll have some more pics on the way.
Thanks.:cool: